Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy: Waves Of Destruction

Status
None
A New hack!
Final Fantasy-Waves Of Destruction. (Crazy Title? Tongue)
But i'll need help.
First, Someone Has to make a Mostly water World of Ruin Map, but Leave the Continet that Kefka's Tower is on (Turn that one to a sandy, rectangle island without the tower) and the Veldt (Make the grasslands sandy) so that i can have the Hack's land set up. Tongue

Second, The Characters:
Rydia (TAY) *Sprite Sheet Found
Cecil (TAY) *Sprite Sheet Found
Sabin (Make sure he can equip all the swords and use all the magic in the game, and be able to use Shock!) *Make sure his sprite is normal!
Kain *Need Sprite Sheet
Shadow *All Swords, All Magic, Keep Shadow's Sprite Normal
Mog (This guy is found at the Surviving Village) *Keep Sprite Normal
Edgar *Magic, Shock and Sprite must be kept normal
Tidus *Need Sprite Sheet. **All Magic, All Swords

Story:
"It's been 1 Year Since we beat Kefka. About a month ago Setzer and Relm died from Atma Weapon's New Spell, Meteorga (The Animation must be Quasar) and Relm was killed by Ultiga (Animation MUST be Goner). We recently saw Atma Weapon Lurking Around the Cave in the Veldt. It's body was Completely Gray. But then....Gau stole some of our TNT and suicide bombed Kefka's Tower. Bad choice. It caused the Light Of Judgement To go EVERYWHERE! Narshe, Figaro, and even Zozo! Almost all life was wiped out. It Left behind the Veldt, and the Island Kefka's tower was on. The Tower was destroyed, and our Camp as well. We fled in the Falcon but Imperial Army Survivors shot us down. Our Ship crashed into the water....." Sabin Rene Figaro, 1 week after the Falcon crashed and they ended up on the Veldt.

For the hack, I have a new feature: LAND CHANGES!
The World map changes every now and then.
1st Change (Get to the end of the Cave In the Veldt): Narshe island appears in the Upper Left Corner of the Map, a land bridge appears (Make the land sandy and only keep narshe on the Narshe Island!)
2nd Change (Happens after the player recovers the falcon): An island appears in the middle of the map, Which has the Surviving Camp on it. (Make the land on the island sandy AND use the desert castle sprite)
Final Change (Happens when the Player visits the camp once): Landscape of the world of ruin rises, but the land is all sandy and the Survivng camp moves to the Veldt. Zozo is abandoned and You'll find the final boss, Atma Weapon, There (You need to get through a cave with monsters from levels 70-87 to get to Zozo. You need the falcon, You Can NOT land in the area zozo is in. The Final Boss is level 99.

Will anyone volunteer to help?
Goals:
Make landscape changes.
Make Level 60-99 Enemies.
Import Ultiga and Meteorga as Black Magic.
Alter starting map.
Find Character Sprites

I think that's it....will anyone volunteer to help?
Tongue Surprised Confused ;[

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
... sounds...decent... but what exactly is the plot?

Considering in the original game (assuming this is a sequel) your sequel wouldn't make much sense. If you are still applying the logic and rules of the original game (as in this hack's prequel, I'm assuming) then your sequel wouldn't make much sense. Kefka literally became the embodiment of magic itself and once he was killed the world lost magic in its entirety. That and the Light of Judgment was cast by Kefka and has no connection to Kefka's Tower other than Kefka being on the tower when he used it....

That being said, the moment Kefka was out of the picture Atma and all magical creatures were literally erased from existence....

That being said I wish you the best of luck and especially good luck on changing the map, I highly suspect that wouldn't even be remotely possible. Unless you had a dramatic change from one type of map to the other using the WoB and the WoR maps respectively.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
there are some things u need 2 know

1 a lot of the sprites u requested are already done (I created Tidus actually lolz)

the TAY Rydia is distorted, trust me, just go with mine and Zozma's (I finished his) and the colors are compatible with Edgar and Sabin's palette

I have MQ's custom Kain I can send u as well (we also have TAY Cecil but I need 2 make sure he is good 2 use)

a lot of chars have 2 share the palettes so there are going to have to be a few changes

of course many things can be done but @ some point u will need to hex edit some of the palettes

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(09-08-2010, 07:57 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: That being said I wish you the best of luck and especially good luck on changing the map, I highly suspect that wouldn't even be remotely possible. Unless you had a dramatic change from one type of map to the other using the WoB and the WoR maps respectively.

It should actually be possible to alter the map. The map altered several times in the game. One time to add a random bridge near Nikeah that wasnt present at the begining (WoB), and another edit was the island where the Sealed Gate rests (WoB), which when the island lifts into the sky, it is now missing from the world map.

And a change in the WoR would be Ebot's Rock changing from a regular rock to a cave entrance when Strago is in your team.

I'm sure there's other examples I'm missing... but those few events atleast give me hope that this guy can alter the map. May take some seriously hardcore hex editing, but it could be possible.

You know, we've uncovered alot about hacking Final Fantasy VI, but we've never seemed to do anything about map-changing events. we should look into that sometime.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
No offence mate but that is IMO inpossible. We cant make custom cutscenes yet and this is well, lets just say many people won't like it i'd say 90%+ (no joke) becuase the story doesnt make much sense, what will happen to setzer,relm and gau's place? and you killed Atma once or twice (3rd times a not a charm here Sad )

sorry about the wall of hate but you just killed off Gau and Relm, with them gone..i dunno.... but Gau, suicide Run? come on, this isn't FF4.

Find

Status
None
What. NOW GO READ THE GOALS!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
We know how to read man lol

and I told u before most of those sprites are already there

but look its gonna be impossible to have all those characters and have them look like themselves (due to palette restrictions) u will have 2 alter their colors

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Plus you make it look like you want others to do it all for you. (BAD IDEA)

Just a tip, I see youre new and all but you should find somthing fun like map editing,spriting etc etc

That way you build up our trust (I don't have to since my Pineappple guided me to become a Dev Tongue)

But yeah I'm doing that right now so find what you like and become use to it, THEN you come back and do a group hack. speaking of which,Poco!

CoverHit

Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(09-13-2010, 03:58 PM)ERefleX93 Wrote: What. NOW GO READ THE GOALS!

I have a few things to say to you:

1.) Do not be so presumptuous as to expect others to do what you want/ like your ideas. This is a forum for those of use who want to have input on our ideas and in return improve ourselves.

2.) Just because everyone says that they don't like it and are listing the major problems with the whole idea does not mean that they didn't read the whole thing.

3.) I would ask you cease that tone. "NOW GO READ THE GOALS!" is a very...immature way of saying something. It is considered exceptionally "noobish" and is looked down upon. That and using caps makes it seem as if you are shouting at us and once again, do not do that.

4.) I understand if you are younger or something but this isn't a spam site or something like GaiaOnline where that type of behavior is accepted. If you have a problem or are requesting something we ask that you do so in a mannerly fashion. Please follow the rules of netiquette.
  Find

Status
None
(09-13-2010, 11:06 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 03:58 PM)ERefleX93 Wrote: What. NOW GO READ THE GOALS!

I have a few things to say to you:

1.) Do not be so presumptuous as to expect others to do what you want/ like your ideas. This is a forum for those of use who want to have input on our ideas and in return improve ourselves.

2.) Just because everyone says that they don't like it and are listing the major problems with the whole idea does not mean that they didn't read the whole thing.

3.) I would ask you cease that tone. "NOW GO READ THE GOALS!" is a very...immature way of saying something. It is considered exceptionally "noobish" and is looked down upon. That and using caps makes it seem as if you are shouting at us and once again, do not do that.

4.) I understand if you are younger or something but this isn't a spam site or something like GaiaOnline where that type of behavior is accepted. If you have a problem or are requesting something we ask that you do so in a mannerly fashion. Please follow the rules of netiquette.

:S CoverHit