Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MediaFire is Broken

Status
None
Uh oh. I can't get FF3usME because MediaFire is broken. Surprised Can someone send me a download link?

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ugh yea that happens sometimes =/

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Will you PLEASE send a free link? I wanted to make a Ruby Weapon Hack. Sad

Status
None
well angel fire doesn't work with direct links

which is why I told u 2 google it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I give up. Sad

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(09-07-2010, 06:58 PM)ERefleX93 Wrote: I give up. Sad

send me an email and ill send u a zip copy of 6.6
;[ Finger

p.s zeemis should put the edgar sprite of his finger taunt. makes it looks like he's giving u the finger.
  Find

Status
None
there is already a 6.7

-HNIC

Status
None
(09-07-2010, 07:35 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: there is already a 6.7
WHAT?! Surprised

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i know that but since its still only a beta version and not an official one i will stick with the 6.6 version.
  Find

Status
None
well the beta is fully capable of doing everything

there are just certain parts that still need to be completed that's why its considered a beta

-HNIC