None
Awesome? O.O

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

Heres the update i said i was gonna, do please can someone check if its distorted or not and just ignore celes cause she was the sprite i overwrote.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
so far so good

I'll have a look

n if its distorted, depending on how bad it is I'll fix it, then I can send u the bin

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
That looks a lot better now, much better than it did in the original post.
You should post your new stuff also in the original post so people don't have to navigate through your posts to see the updates. At the same time, keep us updated in new posts so we know you've added stuff. :p
Just my suggestion, not law.
  Find

Status
None
sorry to say but its off

dont get me wrong its not that bad of a distortion, it can be fixed

but the biggest issue here is the order in which u put the colors, its.....kinda bad

I explained the order in which to do the colors in the help thread,

the reason why I enforce this is because other chars will suffer the consequences

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Damn, that aint fair i worked hard on this but what do you mean i put he coulers in the wrong order i'm pretty sure i didnt......oh well its just 2 bad.
  Find

Status
None
this is what I mean by when I say the colors are off

u see how they look?

these are just 3 of the chars that share the same palette (#0)

that's why there is a certain order colors should be put in

otherwise, this happens

another reason why the relm editor should be used is because u will see if the movement is off or not from the get go

so u see if the movement is good, as well as looking @ other chars and NPCs with the same palette

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
ahhh good memories, i'm gonna redo Quistis cause i really wanna get this 1 in the database Wink
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
GO! GO! 1 more thing ure good in spriting.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
Crystal
thanks! Smile

the reason it wasnt perfect before was because of the site problems, yes they were still there then, and then i got virises and lost the only working Quistis, and apart from that i put a grey next 2 pink which has been fixed now, i hope this time i can do it lol
  Find