Crystal
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
more like a low blow 2 the onion knight lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I feel sorry for him...Lol...

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Your right I betrayed the onion knight, but techcnicly Luneth is the onion knight to so its not so bad....
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(09-06-2010, 10:58 AM)Onion Knight 13 Wrote: Your right I betrayed the onion knight, but techcnicly Luneth is the onion knight to so its not so bad....

I thought Onion was blonde and therefore Ingus.Finger I like it!
  Find

Status
Crystal
yeah some people think that the dissidia 1 outfit is ingus but the dissidia 2 is defently luneth
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I don't think the Onion Knight of Dissidia was Ingus, the personalities don't match. In fact, none of the FF3 DS personalities match the Dissidia Onion Knion in my opinion.
  Find

Status
Crystal
(09-06-2010, 01:00 PM)Zeemis Wrote: I don't think the Onion Knight of Dissidia was Ingus, the personalities don't match. In fact, none of the FF3 DS personalities match the Dissidia Onion Knion in my opinion.

personality no, but looks, sorta because luneth as an onion knight was for a purpily couler than blue but ingus is ok but i agree whith you and dont think ingus is the onion knight.
  Find