Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Questions for FFD&D

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
OK I want to ask a few questins about FFD&D and to start of a small thing that i would appricate if you added...........please,please,please,please,please add the Onion Knight as a job/class in it, it doesnt get put in a lot of ff's and needs to be and not to mention its my favarite job/class if you add it i'll be really happy.

Moving on why has the the threads to FFD&D vanished to me i cant see them anymore but i think i allready know the answer to that, only FFD&D develepors can enter right Sad so sad.......

Also is this online?

And I did have some more questions but i forgotten them heh heh heh.

Anyway I just watched a video of FFD&D I saw the map and were some of the jobs/classes start at and it looks great, keep up the good workSmile.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Yeah, the discussion pages for FFD&D is viewable only by Moderators, Super Moderators, Administrators and Development Staff because it helps keep everything organized. I wouldn't be too surprised if you don't get a very detailed answer here, since it's viewable to the public eye. But never lose faith; I'm sure you will get the answer you are looking for.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(09-01-2010, 03:40 PM)Onion Knight 13 Wrote: OK I want to ask a few questins about FFD&D and to start of a small thing that i would appricate if you added...........please,please,please,please,please add the Onion Knight as a job/class in it, it doesnt get put in a lot of ff's and needs to be and not to mention its my favarite job/class if you add it i'll be really happy.

Moving on why has the the threads to FFD&D vanished to me i cant see them anymore but i think i allready know the answer to that, only FFD&D develepors can enter right Sad so sad.......

Also is this online?

And I did have some more questions but i forgotten them heh heh heh.

Anyway I just watched a video of FFD&D I saw the map and were some of the jobs/classes start at and it looks great, keep up the good workSmile.

1. The forum is hidden because a lot of the stuff we chat about has links to the source of the game, and sprites. We don't want people to ninja it.

2. Maybe we can add it in. Wink

3. FF: D&D will be online cooperative and will have PVP capabilities.

Thanks, we're working diligently on this project.
Any content we feel deemed necessary to release will be put in this topic as well.
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well we cant exactly add the OK as a job yet condsidering we need to work on our class system a little bit more but when we do il consider it becuase I personally love those little buggaz as much as you do but we need to work on all the others to Smile

They also encourage level grinding which we are sort of against since quests are going to be the exp tree's in this game.

And considering what they are, they would have to be super nerfed even at late levels for PvP.

Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
(09-02-2010, 04:17 AM)Gilgameshversion Wrote: Well we cant exactly add the OK as a job yet condsidering we need to work on our class system a little bit more but when we do il consider it becuase I personally love those little buggaz as much as you do but we need to work on all the others to Smile

They also encourage level grinding which we are sort of against since quests are going to be the exp tree's in this game.

And considering what they are, they would have to be super nerfed even at late levels for PvP.

So You might add Onion Knights.

Thanks I'm happy just to know that you might consider.

Good luck whith FFD&DWink!
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
cheers bro. were doing the best we can. You can expect to see them atleast in like an expansion after its released Laugh

Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
An open beta test of this game has been decided for Christmas Eve.
That means we developers should be ready at least two weeks before the release date.

This beta will have available:
The first twenty five levels.
The following classes:
-Knight
-Monk
-Thief
-Red Mage
-White Mage
-Black Mage
Part of the Overworld and Underworld complete, enough for the first 20 classes and levels.
Dungeons as well will be available.

If you have a suggestion that I have not mentioned, please feel free to suggest it. We won't add more classes, or a higher level cap. Just suggest something that isn't here and we'll decided whether or not to add it.
I'll keep you all up-to-date as well in this post. Smile
  Find