Crystal
Whats the first Final Fantasy you got?
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The original, Final Fantasy one. And boy was I obsessed with the possibilities with my parties. How many times I tried to make the 4-thief party was ridiculous. The good old days
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
my first was actually FF3 Legends on the gameboy lolz not that that rlly counts :p

but after was FF6 of course n I got hooked Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Status
None

Threads: 0
Status
None
Final Fantasy V on the rom with a very poor .ips translation patch. I couldn't afford a lot of video games but playing that particular game got me very familiar with the battle system and ultimately got me to love the series. It was the first one I defeated and the first one that made me hate Omega Weapon and Shinryuu with a burning passion.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Final Fantasy VI was my first. It was truely one of my favorite SNES games of all time. It captured me from the very begining, and held me all the way through to the end.

From running around in giant mechwarriors, to having an amnesiac girl who transformed into a monster, to all the individual storylines of each character. So much emotion, so much detail, awesome music, hilarious dialouge...

And a CLOWN DESTROYS THE WORLD. TELL ME THIS IS NOT AN AWESOME GAME.

6 eventually led me and my family into 7, then 8, then 9 and 10... but 6 will always be #1 in my heart.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
well said Justin.....well said

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
My first FF wasnt FF9 it was FF7 FF8 and FF9 i got then together but FF9 was the first one i played

I didn't know it was 9 otherwise i probobly wouldve played 7 first!

Anyway i remember playing as zidane and shortly after that vivi who became one of my fave characters and battling steiner and kidnapping garnet........I think I didn't get that far because i was only about 6 and i'll never remeber because its gone now and i'll never see my ff9 again.

Sad
  Find

Status
None
-pats on the back

well thats why we got emulators now Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
(08-23-2010, 04:33 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: -pats on the back

well thats why we got emulators now Smile

Ha gess your right still gonna try and find an original copy of ff9 though.
  Find