Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone ever played Balamb Garden?

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Its this crazy PvP Arena Game based on every final fantasy ever made, I always thought it was awesome but I never got into it because there's never enough players online. It features 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 matches, as well as a long story mode the creator has been working on for awhile.

I just thought of it recently while working on the game. Anyone up to checking it out and play sometime? If we can get at least 4 to 8 players, we could have some real fun on our playtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2QPhOTbuk

Here's a trailer for the game above. Below is the link
http://psycrow.chatserve.com/frames.html
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah yea I know Psycrow, I spoke to him a few times actually

his sprite making skills are much better then mine I'll tell u that

but unfortunately he has no intention of sharing his work like that =/

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 5
Status
None
I wouldn't want his work, but I just want to play sometime. The few times I played it seems pretty cool. I wonder why he chose to stick with that Palace software and not search for a bigger audience?
  Find

Status
None
hmmm I suppose u can always ask him

u might even convince him 2 upgrade

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Status
None
I played that YEARS ago, I got banned for flamming on there the one time. LOL!
  Find

Status
None
lolz

-HNIC