Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Submissions #15

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
whoo well its been far too long since any updates were announced on here and we got a handful of goodies for everybody to enjoy Smile

but before anything, I would like to announce a very special promotion to a very good friend of mine, Ren AKA Sutebenukun, she has been upgraded to a Super Moderator, for great participation and excellent sprite work, she is gonna help me and Zeemis run this site more efficiently and kick some ass while she's @ it lolz Wink

again congratulations Ren, make us all proud (and kill anyone who even looks @ your Vivi lolz Wink)

without further ado here are some recent uploads (some not all the rest need to be fixed up slightly in order to be included)

-Characters-
Wedding Terra/Tina
[Image: imgshk.png]

Cross Dressing Cloud
[Image: dresscloud.png]

Aerith Gainsborough
[Image: aerith.png]

-Portraits-
Heartless
[Image: Heartless 1 copy.png]

Ghost
[Image: Ghost (2).png]

Sigfried
[Image: Siegfried copy.png]

Daryl
[Image: daryl-copy.png]

Vargas
[Image: Vargas00 copy 2..png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC