Poll: Which has the best final boss theme?
This poll is closed.
Chaos ( Chaos) 0% 0 0%
Dark Emperor (Battle Scene 2) 4.55% 1 4.55%
Cloud Of Darkness ( This Is The Last Battle) 9.09% 2 9.09%
Zeromus ( Zeromus) 9.09% 2 9.09%
Neo Exdeath ( Neo Exdeath) 4.55% 1 4.55%
Kefka ( Dancing Mad) 18.18% 4 18.18%
Sephiroth ( One Winged Angel) 18.18% 4 18.18%
Ultimecia ( The Extreme) 4.55% 1 4.55%
Necron ( Grand Cross) 27.27% 6 27.27%
Jecht or Yu Yeven ( Otherworld and ???) 4.55% 1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF Music

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
If there was a FF game with mixed music which themes would you put where? (example I would pic k FF4 battle theme, FF7 boss theme, FF6 terra's theme for otherworld etc) and you dont have to fill every one if you dont want to. and you can only use final fantasy music.

use this format:

Battle theme (Random Encounter) :

Boss theme ( type 1) :

Boss theme ( type 2) :

Second Last Boss Theme:

Final Boss Theme :

Overworld Map theme:

town theme:

inn theme:

airship theme:

dungeon theme:

final dungeon theme:

(feel free to add more if you so choose)
Battle theme (Random Encounter) : FF4

Boss theme ( type 1) : Those Who fight Further FF7

Boss theme ( type 2) : Clash On The Big Bridge FF5

Second Last Boss Theme: Dark Messenger

Final Boss Theme : Battle Scene 2

Overworld Map theme: Terra

town theme: FF1

inn theme: FFV

airship theme: The Red Wings

dungeon theme: FF3

final dungeon theme: FF5 Searching For Light

Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Battle Theme (Random Encounter) : FF8 - The Man With The Machine Gun (So f%#&ing epic)

Boss Theme ( type 1) : FF4 - Boss Theme (love that bassline)

Boss Theme ( type 2) : FF6 - Fierce Battle (scary good)

Final Boss Theme : FF Mystic Quest - Dark King Theme (I really love this one)

Overworld Map Theme: FF4 - Overworld (A real adventurers tune)

Town Theme: FF4 - Welcome to Our Town! (So peaceful and calming)

Dungeon Theme: FFX - Place of Trial (Perfect dungeon crawling music)

(...wakes up from wonderful dream...) Sad

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
thats realy cool nattak! I made this thread just to lighten things up I made another 1 about "if FF was real which class would you be?" its comic relief ftw and I picked blue mage Smile

I realy like the bassline too on ff4 "do da dooooo da do da da do doooo da da da daaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa da da da da da" I should learn that on my bass guitar but I got a blister/calice thingie this morning from playing it >_<
you bastards all picked one winged angel lol! wheres the love for the guy who ruled over REALITY ITSELF? you know since the Emperor ruled over Life,Heaven and Hell!!! whenever I listen to battle scene 2 the start reminds me of 2 meteors rising " du..naa.naa..naaaa x2" then they come rushing down " dadadadadadadada da da da x3 " never actualy played ff2 to the max tho >_<

Man i wish i made it multi choice I would of picked all of them! maybe not grand Cross tho Sad

Find

Threads: 33
Status
None
Battle theme (Random Encounter) :FF4 battle music

Boss theme ( type 1) :FF4's four elements theme(they rocked when hydian put them into a SONG!)

Boss theme ( type 2) :FF4's boss theme (the one that was used in Mario RPG against Cluex!)

Final Boss Theme :One Wing Angel (Sephiroth's theme..)

Overworld Map theme:Terra's theme

town theme:FF6's Kids run though the city

inn theme:FF1's Inn theme

airship theme:Red Wings Theme

dungeon theme:FF9's Ice Cavern theme (cooly rocks.)

Threads: 3
Status
None
Why is everyone picking the supremely overrated One Winged Angel? Dammit, even on an FF6 forum, FF7 is getting all the love. What is wrong with these people?!?!?!?

[Image: 2mfE19.gif]
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Just for the record I played and loved FF6 a long time before I did 7. But honestly and more importantly, in my opinion OWA has more of a dramatic dark choir-like hectic, and pulse pounding feeling to it. And after chasing down that silver haired bastard for the whole game, who killed my girlfriend, it really set the mood for me to whoop his F*$&#ing ass. It has nothing to due with FF7 fanboyism, a word that has no real depth or meaning to me, It just incites a rage within my soul. A better song? Hardly... Just more my style of final boss music. I'm guessing that other feel the same..? "overrated"? Hardly.
"What is wrong with these people?!?!?!?" I'm drunk. XD

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
meh if you looked at my choice of songs you see I spread them out so there not all the same (the whole point was that it would be like a new game) Gi Nattaks choices were realy cool and Micki when I mean "boss 1" its for the normal bosses and "boss 2" is for special bosses like clash on the big bridge, premonition , battle with the four fiends, battle to the death.

Il be adding a "second to the final boss theme" like dark messenger and the decisive battle (FFV) =]

And I know I started it but please no dancing mad vs one winged angel personaly im new to OWA there both awesome and if you cant choose 1 pick battle scene 2 woohooo!!!!!!!!!

Also try not to pick all from a game I know ff4 is one of my fav's but spread dem out!

(in Dream)

Andrew (me) : where am i..? dreamland atleast the emperor isin't ruling or it would be a living hell! ( no pun intended)
EMPEROR: yo
Andrew: atleast i have the mighty DREAM SWORD!!!1.
EMPEROR: don't you mean blood sword?
Andrew: ah crap...Cue battle scene 2!

Find

Threads: 0
Status
None
Battle Theme (Random Encounter) : Final Fantasy V's random battle. The initial jingles at the beginning is pretty catchy and as the battle drags on, it feels like it's getting more intense.

Boss Theme ( type 1) : Final Fantasy VII's "Still more fighting", has always been my favorite of all time. It has that intense rock and roll feel while giving you that feeling that this enemy means business.

Boss Theme ( type 2) : Final Fantasy IV's fierce battle (when you fight the elemental fiends) has that disturbing and intense feeling that makes it feel bigger than a normal boss battle. A good runner up is the FF6 battle against Atma.

Final Boss Theme : One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII. As the Nostalgia Critic said during his top eleven most movie cliches, he said, "It doesn't matter how good or bad the scene is. The badassness of a chorus singing in a different language can make scene look good."

Overworld Map Theme: This is a tough one because depending on the storyline really depends on the game. I still prefer Final Fantasy IV's overworld theme because it is an adventure theme but just about every overworld theme from the series fits the game's general plot (Except FF8 but that's okay.)

Town Theme: Final Fantasy VI's town (South Figaro namely) is pretty relaxing to listen to and gives you that 'home' feeling.

Dungeon Theme: Final Fantasy IV - Illusionary World comes out to be my favorite dungeon theme though any Final Fantasy IV dungeon theme works considering in 95% of the dungeons you're in, it's a maze and the music helps add to the feel of it.

Final Dungeon Theme: Final Fantasy V's Searching the Light while you're in the N-Zone/Cleft of Dimension. You're basically sprinting across Exdeath's domain battling hideous creatures while trying to stop him from sending the world into the void. The music has that same feel.

And I'm adding this one since it's my favorite video game music period...

Airship Theme: Final Fantasy VI - Searching for Friends (The Falcon). Without a doubt my favorite all time theme. I could explain it large detail why this is my favorite, but I'll quote Edgar. "This is THE Falcon? We can assault Kefka's tower from the air! The Falcon is gonna give us one last shot at that guy. For once, I feel hopeful!" Considering the dreary ruined world music you had to listen to for a bit of the game, this theme pretty much invokes you to be hopeful again.
  Find

Status
None
Micheal I made an update so change Dungeon Theme to Final Dungeon Theme k? cheers and thats by favourite one to *giggles*

Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
FF3 had some really great music, I loved the Cloud of Darkness.
  Find