This poll is closed.
Yes! 50.00% 2 50.00%
No! 25.00% 1 25.00%
I guess Celes not stupid. 0% 0 0%
WHAT!?! Cecil in this?! 25.00% 1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
the Celes/Terra Switch Hack(Currently testing the hack..)

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I know I been hiding for this some time. I think I'll come clean.this is another project of mine's that I been doing sometime. I got this idea from Final Fantasy IV hack that had Celes for Cecil,Terra for Rosa,etc.

Well,I deside to place Celes in Edgar's role,Terra in Locke's role and who get Terra's...Cecil!
I'm not gonna tell who switch for Celes,but it involes certin soldier from FF7.
Also,I'm adding new things in this hack. I switch NPCs (some of them) in thier roles.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
hmm I like this

I have the feeling that I somehow unintentionally helped you (not trying to throw myself out there or brag or anything :p)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Actually did some.but whoever was the person who made the FF4 Celes/Terra hack,I give credit for it.

Status
None
Sorry,I was very busy on this Hack of Mine's...I will have video (coming soon!) but here's the screenshots:
[Image: 6zy6vo.jpg][Image: 2i0yook.jpg]
you might like this project of mine's once I get though.. I allow everyone on this website to test it out.

Right now re-writing the whole script and then I got to change a few items..Wink

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah it appears u got the palette swaps down

niceness Smile

can u do me a favor Micki?

can u PM me the offsets 4 each char (both overworld and battle) so I know where exactly 2 change the palettes (I know what I have 2 change 2 what)

if u do that 4 me I owe u 1 Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(07-11-2010, 07:52 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: ah it appears u got the palette swaps down

niceness Smile

can u do me a favor Micki?

can u PM me the offsets 4 each char (both overworld and battle) so I know where exactly 2 change the palettes (I know what I have 2 change 2 what)

if u do that 4 me I owe u 1 Wink
Sure,I'll do that.

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Who's Saphy?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(07-11-2010, 11:01 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Who's Saphy?

Sephiroth.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
(07-11-2010, 11:01 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Who's Saphy?
Saphy short for Sephiroth oh by the way that's a typo! I should wrote this instead: Sephy.
Oh,If you are wondering why Kefka PICKING on Sephiroth anyone remember this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUiPJTB4P8s

Status
None
YEAH! after the month of work,I'm DONE on the project! Now,Where do I submit my hack?