Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New here

Status
None
Confused Sorry I didn't know where else to put this..So umm yeah..
I'm Kagome and I'm new here on the forums..Just wanted to tell you all..
My fave character on FF3/FF6 is Mog *He's adorable*.

Umm..my dream character to make for a FF3/FF6 project would be different pokemon sprites..Er...n.n; Yeah..anyways umm..HIIIIConfused

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
HI, KAGOME!

I am Satoascorpion. I'm a moderator, and I'm almost always active on here.

We've also got Zeemis and Poco Loco, our administrators, who have their own schedules of operation.

Anyways, on behalf of the command team here on FF6 Hacking, I would just like to say welcome! =)

We're very friendly here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, just make sure whatever you're posting is in the right place!

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
yes well said Justin Smile

I would also like to welcome you here Smile

my name is Ricky or of course Poco Loco as u see it lol :p

if you need any help or anything feel free to send any of us PM's or you can go to the screen names thread and put up your screen name for any further help via aim, yahoo, skype etc. so we can help you out further if no1 is online here Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Welcome to the site, I hope it's resources and community meet your needs and help you with your hacking.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Welcome! ^-^

My name is Ren and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me or anyone else and we'd be glad to help.
If you have any spriting or spell graphics questions, feel free to ask me or Poco Loco (I'm not entirely sure of Sotoascorpion's area of expertise but if there's anything you want to know about monster editing (specifically their battle scripts) Zeemis is the one to ask!

@Poco=> that picture of you kind of scares me... ^_^;
  Find

Status
None
(05-22-2010, 10:41 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: @Poco=> that picture of you kind of scares me... ^_^;

does it?

sorry about that =/ lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(05-22-2010, 10:59 PM)Poco Loco Wrote:
(05-22-2010, 10:41 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: @Poco=> that picture of you kind of scares me... ^_^;

does it?

sorry about that =/ lol

Yes, I feel as if you are threatening me with that picture ;[

8)Hmm Surprised
*Sabin says: No Gau, you do not grab Relm in that way*
*Gau says: UUwwaaaooohhh! Mr. Thou! Gau hungry!*
*Locke says: You're too young for that kind of hunger!* Laugh
  Find

Status
None
lmfao

-HNIC

Status
None
Thank you everyone. n.n Its nice to be welcomed xD Even by mods or the admin lol

Status
None
of course Smile

we are nice people here Laugh (sorry if I look scary brollik lmfao)

-HNIC