Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tidus Tease

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
here is just a small sample of how my Tidus is coming out, I am going to work on him and Vivi more or less @ the same time (depends on who I am in the mood to work on)

I got his colors down perfectly except for the fact I had to recycle a few colors, but because he is tan, it goes perfectly with his hair, the only other slight flaw (which is hardly even noticeable) is that his hair is 1 pixel too high :p

thankfully he will be easy to create due to him being average build (using Locke as a mold....big surprise lol)

well here u go :p

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
That is AMAZING. Seriously.

I cannot wait to see the finished product.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
thnx man Smile

he wont take too long, nor will he be that difficult to do Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
it looks awsome Smile

Status
None
thank you sir

-HNIC