Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI Hack - Aselus (Terra's) Flashback (Dubbed) - Part 1/3

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
By request of my friend xolardark, here is a new "Hack" video where he introduces Aselus at the start of FF6. It is also dubbed. Information, link to his youtube page and cast information is included below.

Link to youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qu0KcpaYjo
Link to xolardark's account: http://www.youtube.com/user/XolarDark

Please comment on the video and subscribe to his channel.

Quote from XolarDark's video:
"Hi... Peoples! After unimaginable trouble i was hable to finish the edition of this Bigger Clip... A masterpiece in Blue Ray HD Quality is seen to Youtoube.

Unlimited Thanks to Killrodx and Tokutenshi for this espectacular epic wonderfull voice acting!. Thanks you very much my friends to made me to fullfill the little dream of create a Dubbed voice acting hacking like this one!

Thanks you to made me so happy! Hope you all who liked Xenogears and FFVI hacking could apreciate the beuty of this really original and unexpected kind of hacking plot videoclip. Hope you all enjoyed it so much just like me...

Hack History:

In the beginning of time, the Alien Interplanetary Invasion System Weapon "Deus", crashed long ago into a isolated world at have been having a magical war inter humans and Gods.

The space invasion weapon travel along into a huge 500 Km Comet, that really was just the cover front a giant Star Craft Mother Ship that crash down into this wasteland near unlived devastated planet, carrying out the Xenogears technology and influenced or "gave of new the life" to the Earth Planet...

Millenniums after, the Gestalian Empire, a powerfull military force that emerged front the nearest lost native civilization, manage to start releasing of the alien Gears technology, thanks of the revelation of the Evil Prophet "Golddez" (Golbeze), with take advantage of the Emperor ambitions of rule the world. But it looks like the old governor dont know the true goals of the fake prophet. Who starts managing a way to plot against Gestalt and depot in. Plants that made out along since the foundation of the new Imperial army...

Golddeze manage to discover some of the secret of Nanotechnology along the Razael Three Data, with the help of numerous scholars tad descifrate the ancient alien technology. All advances made out Golddez take advantage into the domain of the imperial forces, and start is own plans to create is personal group of henchmen. Using the nanotechnology device front the extracted data, and merge it with human DNA, was made possible to give life to powerfully begins influenced by ancient memorys impressed into the introns cells structures, and also was the first step to built up a prototype of a New-Race, capable of use a force infinite more power full than the ancient forgotten power of "Magic". Thats is the essence of the universe himself , one unlimited and absolute energy that is present in all the cosmos, it was knotweed as "Ether".

Thats how his research on genetic manipulation take place, and the most success individuals of this experiments where One that later was "Torn-Apart" into Two-Halfs. Near the same time, a female one was not built up, but was infused with a DNA, nanotechnology and genetic engineering data that former part of the Central Core of "Deus System". There is where the chosen one "Aselus" (Terra) a half Demy Goddess human girl, with incredible "Ether Aligned potential" and genetic compatibility was infused directly with that DNA of a unknown female individual knowing as "The Mother". That is how the "catalyst" of the "Mother" was given life, in order to release the power of Ether, and to be the ultimate weapon, next to "Deus" itself and the Xenogears."

Cast:

Aselus (Terra) - TokuTenshi
Hrist (Valkyrie) - TokuTenshi

Dark (Kefka) - Killrodx
Golddez (Gestalh) - Killrodx

Also some evil lauchings front - Tzmhero

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah yea I helped him translate some of the work

unfortunately he used his old version of the dialog in this video =/

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC