Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
upcoming naruto sprite preview

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
that looks really good

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
as you can see its uchiha madara when he was young.
[Image: 13381.png] madara /tobi akatsuki outfit

[Image: 13382.png] pein god realm

[Image: 13383.png] i found a nice zabuza sprite on the internet enjoySmile

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Can you please keep multiple posts like these to a minimum (no triple posting please).
The only reason I don't want double and triple posting is because it lengthens the thread when it doesn't have to.

A thread only holds so many posts until it overflows to the next page, when you have a page with three posts that are all similar by the same guy, it over flows quicker. This is bad because some people who just read the threads don't want to waste time having to click the next page because of the same content in the same three posts.
  Find

Status
None
yeah ill try

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Interesting... I'm tempted to make an Itachi/Sasuke sheet now. Anyway, I'll throw my praise into the mix and say you did a great job, even if Naruto annoys me. x.x
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
lolz

be sure to look @ the new sprite rules so that the order of colors can guide u Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hey all, I think this sprite set is pretty awesome. I was looking all over for a portrait to go with it, but I had to come up with my own so I cut down a 51x50 image that I found and transfered the pixels and edited a pallet in ff3se. http://myimg.us/images/07.31.10/14055.png I don't know if this is the right way to add something, I tried the submit option and starting a new thread but it says I don't have permission or something... Let me know what you think and I apologize in advance if I didn't take the proper steps. Also, if there is an easier way to change files to 16 color png I would appreciate the help.

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[img][Image: 370_30_09_10_9_21_08.png][/img]i also made a naruto portrait i think its better then the other ones. Tongue

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;