Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I AM THE CHAP STICK THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
OK so as some of you all know, my mom came home from the hospital today

I am going to Duane Reade to get her medicine for her but her doctor messed up on 2 of them, I also remembered that I needed to buy chap stick as well so I get 1 and then go to the pharmacist, my mom calls me to give her the fax # of the store and so I went in my pocket to get a pen and paper, but I put the chap stick in there too

when it was all said and done she started bitching about something (affects of the chemo) so I got mad and stormed out the store,

the undercover guy stops me and says yo man you didn't pay for the chap stick

I felt a bit dumb but I completely forgot about it, so I said "oh shit bro sorry about that I completely forgot, I'll pay for it right now"

he was giving me attitude running his mouth saying "oh you think I'm stupid?" and I honestly told him, yeah, because you are making a big deal out of an honest mistake,

so he got all stupid with me so I told him, to f**k off and keep it

so he basically got me surrounded by security personnel and wrote down my information, the only reason that I agreed because he got me pissed off enough to start beating the shit out of him, and I did not need that headache in the future

so he took my picture and shit, so I said really "label me as the chap stick thief mother f**k*r"

like seriously........chap stick? I mean I would understand if he got the way he got if I tried to take a can of axe or something, God damn

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Chap stick; Serious Shit.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
no joke man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(04-26-2010, 09:35 PM)satoascorpion Wrote: Chap stick; Serious Shit.

I concur.
  Find

Status
None
Sheeit, i was stuck in jail for 4 hours because of my stupid brother-in-law, he was driving a stolen car, and I was in it. I had 9 guns pulled on me just because I sneezed.

So after a 4 hours, they start trying to get me to screw my story up..

Seriously, screw the police. I was completely innocent, and even after they were forced to let me go, they STILL treated me like a criminal.

I love messing with rent-a-cops, because they are fat, and seldom call the police, because they couldnt make it in the force. Its just like that movie Observe and Report, they are all stinky fat losers that have an ego that prevents them from calling the cops.

(my apologies to any stinky fat losers taking offense to my words.)

Status
None
yea man I know what you mean, most cops are assholes who abuse their authority and try to f**k people over, the unfortunate shit is that there are indeed very good cops, but unfortunately there are far too few of them and they happen to be the ones that get killed

also sorry to hear you went through the shit u went through bro, I swear I was attacked once, and because I fought off and fucked up the people that attacked me, they tried to pin me down and arrest me

-HNIC

Status
None
dude you should make a hack about this story like you should replace yourself as one of the ff6 characters and make the shopkeeper the boss and you should also give him battlescript lol (final fantasy and the advantures of poco loco)

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(04-28-2010, 01:47 AM)foxhoundmember9999 Wrote: dude you should make a hack about this story like you should replace yourself as one of the ff6 characters and make the shopkeeper the boss and you should also give him battlescript lol (final fantasy and the advantures of poco loco)

I lol'd

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
lmfao

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah this would be Cool! plz do it ok?This would be funnyLaugh

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;