Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Monster Ed problems

Status
None
I had just finished making a Custom boss in Monster Ed and when I saved the ROM the pic number got screwed up :dodgy: and I now cannot find the sprite. Help please!Huh

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
like u cant find him in the editor @ all?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-19-2010, 10:59 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: like u cant find him in the editor @ all?

Actually, I just managed to find it but the Sprite itself got screwed up and now I can't get it back

Status
None
oooo

did u add any other monster in the rom?

it could be that if u did the the monster had the same palette

and that could have been the issue

try to re add the sprite itself in FF3SE

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Ok, i'll try doing that. Thanks!Smile

Status
None
np let me know if there is still a problem

-HNIC

Status
None
gotta love FF3se, one of the best sprite editors ive ever seen.