Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone have AIM?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(04-01-2010, 09:20 PM)Poco Loco Wrote:
(04-01-2010, 07:31 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: Mine would be lennethebeauty yah, I'm a girl, wanna fight about it?

you are?

wow I had no idea....no offense of course :blush::angel:

lol, not sure what you mean. Is it because Sutebenu doesn't sound very feminine? or the fact that my avi is a male too? (btw I'm in total love with Vivi)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
(04-02-2010, 10:44 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote:
(04-01-2010, 07:31 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: Mine would be lennethebeauty yah, I'm a girl, wanna fight about it?

you are?

lol, not sure what you mean. Is it because Sutebenu doesn't sound very feminine? or the fact that my avi is a male too? (btw I'm in total love with Vivi)

well I suppose those are valid reasons, but I guess its because there are only like 3 girls here lmao (that I know of including u now)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-03-2010, 11:24 AM)Poco Loco Wrote:
(04-02-2010, 10:44 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote:

you are?

well I suppose those are valid reasons, but I guess its because there are only like 3 girls here lmao (that I know of including u now)
ah, well that would be a good reason too, lol, didn't think about that one. ^-^
  Find

Status
None
haha

oh yea good news

I found another dark mage sprite that I can edit

he will look more like vivi but still unfortunately not 100% like him

but I'll take care of that whenever the hell I get the chance 2 lol Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-04-2010, 08:47 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: haha

oh yea good news

I found another dark mage sprite that I can edit

he will look more like vivi but still unfortunately not 100% like him

but I'll take care of that whenever the hell I get the chance 2 lol Wink

Thanks! I like the new sprite much better (the darker one at least) And I should have Brydon done this week! (I want to make sure I do him perfectly, like all my sprites)
EDIT (12:39): https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png Here's an update on Brydon, I decided to lengthen his hair and make him look even less as a Returner (since he left them after all and got eaten by a Zone Eater... at least from his description I'm assuming he is replacing Gogo, right?)

EDIT ( 1:44): https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png here's a link to the finished Brydon but just email me for the BIN since that is what you typically use)
  Find

Status
None
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! Laugh

you are the best sweety thank you so much Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-06-2010, 03:24 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! Laugh

you are the best sweety thank you so much Smile
You're welcome. ^-^ I'm glad you like it.
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Poco...keep it G rated. No affection unless....nvm...XD
Sutebenukun: I thought you where a guy 'cause kun is at the end of your nick, with tends to be jappanese acknoledgement that that person with kun at the end is a guy-friend.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
(04-07-2010, 06:10 PM)NeoBahamut Wrote: Poco...keep it G rated. No affection unless....nvm...XD
Sutebenukun: I thought you where a guy 'cause kun is at the end of your nick, with tends to be jappanese acknoledgement that that person with kun at the end is a guy-friend.

That is typical, Kun being referred to a boy as chan would be for a girl, but either honorific can be used to describe the other gender.

That said and all, my username is actually based off my friend Suteben who is a guy, so yeah...lol in a sense, we were both right ^-^!
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
I knew both honorifics can be used in both tense, however kun tends to be more masculan as chan is more feminine. (anyone else notice that honorific looks like horiffying? or Horrer or some other h word that applies to scaring the living shizah (german for a certain s word) out of people Tongue)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find