Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C2 Bank

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've been trying to look for a disassembly of one but can't find it. The reason I'm looking for it is because I want Celes to learn Dances instead of Mog (in honor of her attaining a new wardrobe, lol) Could anyone help direct me to one, or if you already know the offset that would be considerably helpful too.
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
To do that, Celes would have to loose her magic learning ability I'd imagine. An easy way to do this would be to just simply switch Celes' and Mog's sprites. I do not believe that anyone can hold two learning scripts.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
you can, but its a b*t*h 2 edit and make it compatible with the editors

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
... then you know how? PLEASE EXPLAIN AWESOMENESS SENSEI!
  Find

Status
None
well, I know how to go about it, but I don't know exactly where it is

basically to find the right location ask the ppls @ Pandora's Box or maybe Lord J

but what u need to do is look @ the characters, like Terra is char 1 and Locke is 2 etc.

Terra Learns magic naturally so that's in her bank, you just add those values to Locke so he can learn magic naturally

its the same general idea to give lets say Relm the interceptor status just like Shadow (which I am going to do in my hack Wink)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hmm? oh that. I thought you meant that there was something I had to do in order to have her learn two different things naturally. Lol, that's the problem though, I'm trying to find where the Learning Dance would be so that I could change it from C910 to C906. *sigh* though no one seems to have done the C2 Bank (at least I haven't found any)
  Find

Status
None
hmmm, I mean I know its possible, and I know u can add or subtract those kinds of things but ugh, its times like this I wish I knew more about ASM hacking Sad

-HNIC

Status
None
The worst part is that all I need is a C2 Dissembly so that I can look at it and be able to find where to change it. But no one seems to have done one at all! Aiya! Maybe I'll ask Lenophis if he could direct me to one, I've attempted to find one for hours... lol doesn't sound so impressive but still. Since I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this sort of thing I wouldn't even know if I've seen it or not...( I just kept looking for a white C9 and a green 10) <- that didn't work out too well as you would imagine.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
  Find

Status
None
Thanks. Him and I talked about it on mnrogar's den and he helped me with a little byte(XD). Thanks for everyone's help I'm very grateful! ^-^
  Find