Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
adding a new boss to the game

Status
None
ok, just wanted to see if there was an unused map space people generally used to insert stuff.

i'll give 19E a shot and see how it goes.

Status
None
looks like it won't work with those unused sections...they don't seem to save right or work right.

i'm doing something similar to your mod (using the chocobo stable), but i was trying to have a gravestone that triggered a boss fight when you inspected it or walked up to it. is there any way to create a new event that triggers my boss fight, instead of using a monster-in-a-box? i can add an event, but i just get a list of event #s to choose from...

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
If they don't work/save right, then they may be the code of the game.
There are certain parts of a rom wheres theirs graphics, and then theirs code sections.

You should really watch some of my other videos. Wink
A lot of my videos cover your questions.

My "Fat Ass Pikachu", "Ozma", etc, they all cover your questions where you walk up, press A on the sprite in front of you and you get attacked.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks Zeemis...I looked at both of those mods you mentioned. You used the Atma Weapon event...are there no unused events I could use, or a way to create a new event and then point to it?

I'm trying to keep the rest of the game intact...

Status
None
or if not, is there a list of events w/ event #s anywhere so i could at least use a less-important (plot-wise) one?