Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Request

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Could someone make a complete version of Celes' Opera costume? If anyone would do this I would be very appreciative and I'm sure someone else would most likely find it useful as well (I can't be the only one who at one point in time wished she stayed in her opera outfit, lol)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I think Zozma made 1 but it was not complete

I'll look to see if I have it and if I do I'll try to finish it or give it to someone who will

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Oh thank you very much! ^-^
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well I got some good news and some bad news

the bad news is there is no opera Celes

the good news is Zozma made Anna (Edward's girl from FF4) and she has the same dress

so with a little editing

you can remake her into opera Celes Wink

msg me and I'll email u the sheet Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Alright, thanks for your help! It is very appreciated, now I can have my Siren! Yay!
  Find