Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Weird Ass Fukkin Dream I Just Had

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I just had the weirdest freaking dream people (I took a nap and woke up a little while ago)

well I woke up and went outside my house (for some reason the neighborhood was completely different) the sky was an extremely dark gray and it looked like it was the end of the world, shit was so crazy looking, people were in a panic and the streets (not the sidewalks themselves but the streets) were like quicksand and acid (I know weird) and everything on the street was melting and sinking, across the street there were some people running towards us terrified but were stuck on that block because of the the streets, then right behind them there were these weird creatures (chimera-like creatures but they looked very different, like chimera minotaurs n shyt) and they had weapons like axes and swords and things like that, and they were cutting the people up, one dude was just chopped in half with a swing. there was a little girl there terrified and she was probably 3 or 4 yrs old, I wanted to save her but someone with me said u cant help her the floor will kill you, there was a a car in the middle of the street facing us and it was half way in the ground, so I ran, jumped on it, and made it across the street. I jumped and kicked 1 of the creatures into the street acid, another I slammed its head against a building and then put it's head in the street, and the third one I ripped its head off (I was uh...pretty barbaric srry ppls :p) then I grabbed the girl and ran back to the block.

after that these 3 people were running towards us asking if we were ok, and this tall, fat, middle-aged black dude had a chainsaw and he was like "yo my man u got a chainsaw battery?" I said "naw yo, why the hell u askin me that?" and then a Hispanic midget ran from the other side of the block and said "yo I got 1" so he gave it 2 him. After that monsters from the other blocks were coming closer so someone asked "what the hell do we do now?" so another person said "we should pray" so then, randomly a lot more people came and we started to pray, we got in a circle or w/e and started praying, I then (n this is where the dream just got rlly random and weird) I saw my boy and I said "yooo wuts good my [racist comment]" lmao and we gave each other a dat (uh basically a 5 lol) and then I heard sirens, and I thought it was an ambulance or a fire truck coming to help us, it apparently was the police. Now someone who sounded like Dave Chappelle (it wasn't him it just sounded like him) and he said "5 0 (five o) [racist comment] 5 0! Run mutha fukka its the 5 0" and everybody was like oh shit and we all ran lmao and then I woke up

so yea............that was mine LMAO

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
I lol'd.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
hahahaha :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Sounds like you were getting close to life's Final Boss.

[Image: 2mfE19.gif]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Why can't I have dreams like that?
I recently recorded a dream of mine as well:

The dream started on the Enterprise and I was wondering why because mom was Janeway from Voyager. How was mom
and I assigned to the Enterprise when we were stuck in the delta quadrant? Suddenly Data who was sitting down
at a console was electrocuted. Captain Picard who was in the hall talking to an officer rushed over. The lights
went off in the room and a white circle come out of the wall slowly. It almost seemed as if it were innocent
and curious about us. One of the officers near said "oh wow, isn't that cute". The circle passed through that
officer making him collapse. You could see a purplish non-corporeal version of the officer being taken away
with the floating white circle. Almost as if a net had swooped in and taken his soul from the shell of his body.
We called for security and had that man taken to the infirmary. I and mom took him.
The dream then changed scenes but with the same event happening.

Me and mom were upstairs in her computer room. I looked out the window and it was dark, no lights were on.
Mom was quiet and somewhat in shock from what was all happening. It's disturbing seeing her like this because
I'm so use to seeing her chipper or argumentative, not quiet and in shock. I looked down in the ground and there
were glowing lights coming over to us. The circles weren't visible, only their aura was. I instantly started to
pray that god protect me and my mom and everyone else. After I stopped praying, I looked over at mom and her
laptop was going haywire. The screen was all weird, the resolution kept changing. Mom had her pointer finger
on the screen (like in ET). She was pressing to hard on the screen. I told her to stop but she didn't respond.
I grabbed her and she looked at me. Her hand was numb because of a "wisp" was draining her. The cute-innocence
that we thought these beings were at first turned to fearful-torturous creatures.
I carried mom downstairs to my room, the house had gone dark when I began to go downstairs. It was beginning to
illuminate with white lights all over. I closed my door and told mom that we were going to get out of here.
I through a blanket on Mom because it was cold outside (being as it's pitch black outside). I switched from
shorts to a pair of jeans. Mom said faintly that we can't go outside from my door in my room. I looked over
at her, she was standing close to my door looking out the doors window. Outside my door leading outside was
swarming with wisps ready to take our souls. I quickly pulled her away from the door and we went upstairs and
ran out the front door. Rizzy was trying to follow us but was to slow. Mom was already ahead of me and it was
pitch black. I couldn't see her so I had to leave Rizzy. I wanted to go back but I was too scared.
As I ran across my front lawn, I called out to mom. She answered and I ran to her. We were now at Chris's
basketball court, or on the road where we play basketball.
I giant wisp came up from the ground and presented itself to us.

I woke up.
  Find

Status
None
wow man that is some scary shit

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
From you as a readers standpoint, it may not seem as scary as it did when I awoke. Dreams really play on your emotions, so much that you later think about a dream that once scared you and now doesn't. The dream I talked about seems a bit silly, but when I was dreaming it, it was scary. :p
  Find

Status
None
yea man its the same exact shyt with mine

-HNIC