Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Request

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello, all. I'm not entirely too sure where to submit a request so I'll post it here:

Can someone please do a Vivi Orunutia (Ornitier) sprite sheet? Here's an example of one but it exceeds 16 colors and I couldn't use it:

[Image: vivi3.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
As you can see below, the sprites don't follow the typical FF6 sprite sheet requirements which means the sprites would take a good bit of work to make them fit into the right formation. Never the less make them look good once they've been shrunken down.
[Image: imgshk.png]

You may have a better chance of actually finding another sprite sheet.
  Find

Status
None
Hm? oh, maybe I worded that badly. I know someone couldn't use that sheet, but if they needed a reference or something to go by they could use it if they wished to.

And believe me, I have tried....about 2 or so hours attempting to find another Vivi sprite sheet.... It just seems that no one else besides this specific website actually did one.... I know that can't be the truth but I'll just keep on trying but until then, if someone thinks they can do a good Vivi Sprite I'll be more than happy to see what they can do!
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
You may want to try just going with a Black Mage from FFIV: The After Years.
That should work if you can't find a good Vivi sprite sheet.
  Find

Status
None
I'll probably do that then.

I do have one unrelated question:

I was recently doing a small run through with my Beta version of my game and for some reason with each battle event the characters would not move and would get all screwy and I don't know why. Does anyone else know what may be wrong?
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
I know someone's going to ask this to clarify, and I myself am curious as well;

By battle events, you mean events like... oh... The battles against Kefka on the bridge to the Sealed Gate, or when Cyan is auto-controled, etc?

Because I know some battles (Biggs, Wedge, and Terra vs Whelk) have an event trigger in the Boss' script. I think the same goes for the Ultros battle in the Lete River.

This is just my hypothesis, though.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
Yes, those types of events, also the ones with Vargas, and right after you fled Figaro Castle when Kefka attacks it.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
not to backtrack but as for the vivi sheet I have a black mage u can use Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Really? that would be wonderful! Thanks a lot (if you decide to let me use it, lol( I know some people who say they have something only to rub in someone's face and won't let the person who needs it use it (I'm one of them, lol just kidding)))
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(01-25-2010, 02:11 AM)Sutebenukun Wrote: Really? that would be wonderful! Thanks a lot (if you decide to let me use it, lol( I know some people who say they have something only to rub in someone's face and won't let the person who needs it use it (I'm one of them, lol just kidding)))

I'm almost certain Poco Loco's gonna let you use it. He's not that kind of a guy.

This is my personal guess, but uhh... did you edit any of the Boss scripts dealing with those events? Or, in the Formations window, did you edit any of the battles involving these battle events?

I try not to edit those, since I dont know if it would negatively affect the game or not; but since I've never tried, it COULD be an issue.

One last question;

Have you, at anytime, used FF3ED to change even one single thing on your ROM? If so, this might just be your catastrophic error as per this message:

(01-22-2010, 11:06 PM)Zeemis Wrote: Don't EVER use FF3ED, if you have then just restart. Don't progress forward because you'll eventually run into a catastrophic error which will force you to restart, like I did...

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find