Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The End is NIGH

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
TO YOU, YOUR AXES AND GUNS, AND TO YOU, YOUR TORCHES AND SPEARS, OH PIONEERS OH PIONEERS...
:p
I am back, the self proclamaimed best map maker and sprite hacker, has RETURNED! Once again, shall life treamble in my wake, and may death spread far and wide, rookies be ware, life just got a little bit harder XD *Signature Kefka Laugh*

Edit by Zeemis
Zeemis is better, jk. Tongue

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
glad 2 see ur alive man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
lol thanks, how've you been?
(I thought a post dedicated to my return was in order, seeing as I WAS one of the originals here XD)

Find

Status
None
ugh shyt has been way 2 crazy on my end u have no clue, but I decided to get back into the sprite making mix Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
nice
I've been working unda cover. A few shitty prodjects, an awesome sprite discovery, eh, you know the drill XP
I'm on my...uh....(insert random number here)st/nd/rd/th remake of my original, Final Fantasy VI-2. I've ditched Final Fantasy The Ending Triumph and other prodjects for now.

Find

Threads: 8
Status
None
"Thou shall taste thy blade, cretin! Thou shall not see thy next day!!!"
-Quoted from some Medieval Movie.

Glad you're back, man.

"Everything is true, nothing is permitted."
-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Status
None
I see I see good luck with that Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
Thanks Charry XP
I saw your new hack, kudos dude. I like what I've seen of the maps. (I also saw the video, personally, I believe your sprites need MAJOR tooning, kind of an eye soar, no offense is at all inteanded though. Tongue)

Find