Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: The New Resistance Video Teaser

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Here we go guys a video

this whole project is still in the mom's womb ppls so this is barely the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btVrFrwrLg

be sure to rate, comment, sub & love it lmao

dont be shy check it out Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
You removed it... -_-
  Find

Status
None
yea I had 2 re upload it due 2 a sound problem

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
It looks great! By the way, is there any chance that you (poco loco) can upload gastras sprite sheet??

Status
None
Cool!Laugh
I love Vargas sprite and portraits:at this time
Looking forward :idea:

Status
None
to angelo26 I suppose I can upload it Wink

and to Ernest all the credit goes to Zozma for Vargas Wink

thnx guys I'm glad u all aprove

but I still need a few sprite sheets before I attempt this hack tho

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Looks good. Good Job.
  Find

Status
None
thnx bro Smile

-HNIC