Poll: Which Sprite Sheet Should I Work On?
This poll is closed.
Narshe Guard 10.00% 1 10.00%
Figaro Soldier 40.00% 4 40.00%
Cyan w/Cape 20.00% 2 20.00%
Interceptor/dog 10.00% 1 10.00%
Vomammoth 10.00% 1 10.00%
Ultros 10.00% 1 10.00%
Chupon 0% 0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Next Sprite

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Hey guys as you know I apparently became a decent spriter somehow lol

I am planning on making several NPC sprite sheets like I did with The Returner and even a few custom chars 2, I am planning on making a Narshe Guard, A Figaro Soldier, Ultros, Interceptor/ a wolf, a Vomammoth, or Chupon

let me know Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I voted Figaro Soldier. I started working on a Narshe Guard, too (Probably won't be as good as yours if you make it). Also, I already have Cyan xD

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
It would be nice to see ultros and chupon

Status
None
yea a friend of mine made both Ultros & Chupon but lost all the data a good while back

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
The Caped Cyan has already been done thnx 2 WilliamDRailesSR thnx man Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Ultros!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
well I took a good look @ the votes and the most was the Figaro Soldier, so I guess thats the next target guys Smile

-HNIC