Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Events and NPC's?

Status
None
I am new at this FF6/3 editor stuff, so I don't know how to edit or change events or NPC's. Is there another program involved? I could really use some help, please. I would really appriceate help, if anyone would, I mean I don't want to annoy anyone here.

Huh

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well this site is 2 help ppls so dont sweat it lol

well there arent any editors that are really in depth for event hacking

the level editor is the best one for NPCs

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I'm eventually going to get on to that and I'll record any findings I have, I'll also make a tutorial on how to do so.
I however don't know how to edit events, but NPC's are easy.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
In Level Editor it looks like each event location calls a specific address... Is there something there we can decipher?
  Find

Status
None
I found that Atma weapon's event is charted like
Event: DA30
Pallete: 3
X and Y axis: so on, and so on
That event adress could completely change the dialogue or movement, and possibly map

you guys are cool, because this is the only forum that didn't treat me like shit, just because I am a n00b, so thanx.
I will try as hard as I can to help you, zeemis in the search for a way to edit events as well (Probably a lot of FF3ME, and LE programming).
Laugh

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
None of us will treat you like that, or anyone for that matter. I designed this forum for my documents and to help anyone with hacking FFVI based on what I know.
  Find

Status
None
As I was saying, I'm trying to find a way in RAM, ME, LE, etc. to find that specific adress, and see if it's related to any actions or quotes.
Example:_____Before|After
Event: DA30 >______|Event: DA30
Battle Processing___|Battle Processing
Monster <Atma>____|Monster <whatever>
Quotes:___________|Quotes:
I am Atma blahbla..__|I am a monster blahblah....
I'm not saying that that is what it would look like, but I would be something similar if I COULD JUST FIND IT! I've had experience with RM2K3 (Rpg Maker 2003(That was actually pretty easy to understand)) RMVX (Scripting way different) and so on. SO I'm guessing that is what it would look like.