Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFVI -> Blazing Heroes

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
nice job on this

for his angry sprite might I suggest using Edgar's that way it would be easier to edit Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Here's a little update on my progress so far. I'm still spriting, slowly but surely.

Aragon - latest sprite sheet. There are a few edits I need to make, mostly just errant pixels here and there.
[Image: 12089.png]

Hector - sprite sheet in progress. I took some liberties in his design, you can see the hood looks a little different from his armor I posted above, I tried to make it look more like cloth so Hector and Aragon aren't wearing identical armor. The design is largely compiled from bits of Locke, Edgar, a heavily modified Ghost hood, and bits of my own creation. There are a number of sprites left to finish, and I just noticed I'm missing the cape in his casting animation.
[Image: 12186.png]

Ashe - kind of messing around with a concept here. I don't have a profile image posted above for Ashe, but he's essentially a child knight, so I've tried to make him a little shorter. In the end I think I'm going to have to rework the armor entirely; Ashe's armor is a much deeper blue, and not as much variation that I should include both the white and the outline color. When I have a reference image, it'll go quicker.
[Image: 12187.png]
  Find

Status
None
wow man I think you are better at making sprites then I am lol no joke about it

well good luck completing these Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Working some more on Ashe. Slowly but surely. Ended up changing the armor quite a bit from Draco's original, but he still provided a good base for the helm and the cape. The portrait needs some heavy work. I want to get it more in line with Aragon's (below) in style.

Sorry for the enormous images.
[Image: 12246.png][Image: 12248.bmp][Image: 12249.bmp]
[Image: 12247.bmp]
  Find

Status
None
honestly this looks better Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
This one's a lot of fun. It's a mash-up of Cyan and what little we have of Draco, novel armor design and cape modification. The horns look great on some of the side angles I've done since.
  Find

Status
None
when do u think he'll be done?

-HNIC

Status
None
Here we are ladies and gents.

[Image: 12252.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I could put that menu, hand and font from the above screenshot in-game for you Sathka. Wink
Color for color too, probably.
  Find

Status
None
The font is pretty nifty. I wasn't able to find the Dialogue font with YY-CHR and FF3 Editor is best avoided, right? It fits the menu font nicely though.

I'm not in love with the hand, to be honest. It might fit the style better, though. Tough to say.

Here's the whole alphabet.
[Image: 12267.bmp]
  Find