Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME New Version (Coming Soon)

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I have been talking to Lord J via email lately and he mentioned that it's very possible to release a new version in December. Here is our converstaion.
(I asked for the source code because I didn't think he'd be working on it anymore)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord J:
I'm still working on the ME tool and jealously keep the source code.

Right now, I'm implementing a dialog editor. I'll post a beta on mnrogar msg board by the end of December if all goes well.

Zeemis:
If I could make any suggestion for stuff to be just finished, I'd say:
1. Fix the question marks in under the "Items" section.
2. I don't know if the data wasn't recorded or what not, but what about the question marks under Extra Effects in Spells?
3. Is there anyway to make custom Molds in the Monster Formation Editor?
4. Finish the Tools section under Item, it's all question marks.
I'm pretty effeciant with FF6 Miscellaneous Data Editor and want to change the Tools section to something else, however it seems a little difficult since everything is a question mark. :p
Not playing you for this because you might not have the required date to complete it, although if there's anything I can do to help with getting this data, I'm here.
As for the site, I'm trying to get it back up. Sorry to pester you like this, I know this email wasn't suppose to be a "fix this" type email. These are things that desperately need fixing, in my opinion.

Lord J:
Alright then, I will contact you at some point regarding the question marks, once I'll get my head out of the dialog edition. The Extra Effects in the Spells tab seems to work on my side... well, with the latest build that is...

Regarding the molds modification, it would seem fairly easy to make an editor for them.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
nice man

the thing is I was the one who convinced him 2 do the dialog editing 1st lol funny thing is he said he was going to start in September but he actually got around it early this month

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC