Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
yea I saw something like this a good while ago

the thing is I think that they abandoned the project Sad

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I believe it was the whole deal that if Nintendo would add a disc feature to their new system (at the time, the 64) then they would make a FFVI direct sort of sequel to it. Nintendo didn't and Square went off to Sony instead and created a new idea to what turned into: FFVII.

They have a picture of old 3-D models for Terra, Locke, and Shadow somewhere out there as well. You can tell those are old since they have less quality than Dissidia. Ah here it is.

[Image: ff7j-3.gif]

http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff6/ff6ff7.htm

There we are, but may I ask where you found those models for the Magitek Armor?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 25
Status
None
Nintendo did actually make a disk for the 64, it was the Nintendo 64 DD (Disk Drive), thing is, like most videogames, the Japenese were the guini pigs, and the N64DD didn't sell well, so it was discontinued. FFVII was already in production and was planned for the N64DD, but since the N64DD didn't make it, FFVII was made for the PlayStation. FFVI was scheduled for a remake many times for the PlayStation (a 3-D version FYI, and if you dig deep enough you'll find that they've got plans for a FFV and FFVI DS).

EDIT: This M-Tek armor monster might be for either the PS version that was discontinued, or for the DS. (I'm still speculating on the DS though. Sweat)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
They did put a remake for the PS, although this 3-D version you speak of...at this rate I'm not seeing it seeing how they have the PS3, but maybe this could be something of a remake for the DS, guess we're all speculating on it at this point.

The 64 DD...HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?!
I recall it with F-Zero's Expansion Pak Kit...it was the only way you could play Rainbow Road with the awesome remix...as well as some other great courses (they have a patch thingy to play the courses on an emulator but the music just can't be moved)

N64 DDs are out there (Japan only of course) just I guess they decided making more things for it wouldn't be such a great idea, still the stuff we miss out on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13LCBk2M...annel_page

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find