Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Character Palettes

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Is there any way to get around being forced to use 14 colors out of 16?
Any little secret?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
unfortunately not that I know of Sad

there are a few little tricks like what Zozma mentioned, like using dark blue as an outline so that it can be used as hair as well, other then that just changing the colors of the outfits a bit =/

technically there r 11 usable colors not 14 Sad (the last 4 change how the chars look in battle while the 1st is transparent)

there might be a way to go around it, but that would require u 2 go deeply in depth of the games programming n I dont think anybody here knows how 2 go about that let alone have the time 2 get into such a task

another problem is even if we successfully enable all 16 (or 15) colors to be usable that will probably change the interior of the game n we probably wont be able to use any editors on the rom Sad

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Could you explain what you mean with regards to the 4 colors that change how the characters look in battle, Poco Loco?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well when u edit the characters there are 16 colors, the last 4 on the bottom right corner are known as "illegal" colors, they are used by NPC's and if used on a regular character, they look fine on the world map and everything but in battle they look funny and arent the colors u originally used

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That might explain the glitching with Faris and Firion.
  Find