Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I say keep the stacks. Having to deal 20k damage, with how fast that thing can destroy you, especially with Bio Release, its a blessing. Besides, just because WE know this... think about people who won't. They'll be hit, and they'll not want to use Poison anymore... not past level 2, anyways. Which, at that point, it'll only deal about 2k every time. Its up to you, but it could be a hidden little fast method to beating him.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
I'm all for keeping it like it is as well, for reasons identical to the ones you listed.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Awesome. Great minds think alike. Im almost to Raditz. I'd say another... twenty minutes? There's something I wanna try while testing this thing out.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
My heart skipped a jump there when I read almost to Raditz, it better not be broken this time ugh please God lol.

Status
None
Umm... what was his hp supposed to be again? I just fought him... I forgot he was still at 1 hp!
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
uh-oh lol. 37520
I sure hope it's not that usme that causes it, shouldn't be but nothing surprises me these days. Maybe first check out Ronan's blitzes there after the battle, killing him with the 1 hp, no what I mean? Too see if they are in correct order. Then fight him regular after editing him back.

Status
None
Well... What I did, while waiting, was re-download the last rom you sent me. And... it failed. I still can't use Galic Gun. And downloading it accidentally erased the one I edited. So it wasn't Usme that was the problem... I'm not sure WHAT it is. Could you send me, again, the latest copy you have, plus the save states/save you had?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
;( ;( ;(

I'll resend the ROM to you just so we can be sure it's the correct one and all that. The save states I have are heavily modified to rush to that spot =X I'm at a loss as well about this, I still feel like somehow maybe you're not starting a 100% new game, meaning erasing the pre-existing srm data so that starting a new game would create a new srm data file. That's all I can fathom, not trying to indicate you are making that mistake.

Status
None
I didn't actually erase that srm data. I will do that, and download the rom you sent. Will using the old savestates screw anything up, you think?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Using or even having in the same folder any save data related to a not brand new "clean" game play will cause the issue yeah. I'm sure this is the case now. I had the same prob after all this recent work, I thought starting a new game would just overwrite the current srm data, but the Force is strong with the srm data lol.

I'd say to be real safe erase all previous save data both srm and zst, and use the newly current (and renamed) RotDS 9-16-14 ROM I sent ya. Then it would create a new ROM specific srm data, and you could go ahead and create new save states also and it should be safe.