Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Idea for a twist in my hack

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well as some of u may be aware my over-all hack of FF6 is basically an over-all improvement of the game as well as a hard-type hack

apart from all characters looking slightly different or w/e there are many changes such as only 4 chars can use magic (Terra, Celes, Strago & Relm), twists with weapons, like all claws function as genji gloves (one claw in 1 hand), all spears enhance jump, axes & clubs (which there will be much more of in the game) do extra damge to humans etc.

basically I had an idea that certain weapons can randomly summon certain espers, seeing as how it will be limited 2 just 4 people, we cant rely on setzer's slot command landing on bar or using a magicite item

so I was thinking of having certain bosses can drop special weapons (of course it is rare 2 get)

an example is Inferno Axe, I suppose I might have 2 change the name idk if thats too many letters lol, and it would have a 25% chance of summoning Ifrit

another is the the Lightning Staff (again the name might be changed) and it can summon Ramuh

I was also thinking of a spear to summon Bismark or maybe even Shiva

also perhaps a claw/knuckle that can summon Alexander u kno

give me some ideas here guys :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
In my failed hack of FFVI that I abandoned, I had something like your esper idea. I had three blades, the Ramuh Blade, the Shiva Cutless, and the Ifrit Katana, each can summon the esper that is in their respective name, and all take the place of the elemental blades.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Status
None
As far as weapons:

Wisemen's Staff (Ramuh-Staff)
Hellfire Knuckle (Ifrit-Knuckle)
Glacial Whip (Shiva-Flail)
Squall Lance (Palidor-Spear)
Rebirth Edge (Boomerang)
Ragnarok (Obviously a sword)
Psyche Blade (Maduin-Blade)
Lyric Brush (Siren-Brush)
Faded Kunai (Phantom-Knife)
Ruby Shield (Carbuncle-Shield)
Nova Sword (Bahamut - Sword)
Zantetsuken (Odin-Katana)
Zanmato (Raiden-Katana)

Just recommendations
  Find

Status
None
they r great man thnx a lot

I might use some of these Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Status
None
Is that thanks directed to me or him?
*Gets his glaring eyes ready

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
both of u of course Smile

-HNIC