Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I didn't know where else I could post this. Not really a blogger.
Anyways, this is going to be a game, not Final Fantasy related at all. I am going to make it using RPG Maker VX. Here is the background for the game....

Long ago, Eight Crystals where balanced harmoniously, one for Death, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Darkness, Holy, and Life. One day, an earthquake disturbed the very delecate balance of the eight crystals, and all of the world's evils and darknesses formed into one creature, Volieth. Volieth reigned terror accross the lands and came very close to destroying the world. However eight sages, bearing eight shards of each crystal waged a mighty battle against Volieth. The eight realising that they couldn't defeat the mighty sage Volieth, so they sealed him, using the eight shards to banish him to another dimension. The seal held for millions of years, societies rose and fell, man has started anew many times, and all stories and memories of Volieth have faded into nothingness. Until one day...

Maps, characters, items, spells n' stuff are still on the story bord. I want to have 15 playable characters, one dies, but there will be a special sidequest that makes that charecter playable again.

Please comment.

-- NeoBahamut / DarkShadow / Volieth

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well it doesn't sound like a bad idea @ all, but one thing I'd suggest is why have holy & life and Darkness & death? it doesn't make too much sense to me, they should be together, on that side note add a thunder/lightning crystal and another of your choosing possibly a neutral one or one of raw or infinite power

that's just me though

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
!!!!
Thank you for reminding me! I completly forgot the last two crystals I had, electricity was one, and time was the other.
Here's the rundown of the confirmed crystals:
Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Ice
Darkness
Holy
Electricity
Time

Time should be an element. Any objections???

Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
no objects to Time element (SLOWGA, jk)

really this sounds rather interesting

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Status
None
Ok here's the list of Characters I'm going to use. (Their job's aren't finished, but some of them do have jobs that I'm content with. Let's see what the public thinks of them shall we?)
Vayne - Black Sage
Gerad - Dragoon
Devlin - Monk
Vince - Samurai
Madeline - Dawn Sage
Tina - White Sage
Vaan - (Doesn't have a job yet)
Orick - Archer
Bastian - Knight
Marleen - Dusk Sage
Jackie - Knight
Lance - (Doesn't have a job yet)
Reiker - (Doesn't have a job yet)
Dark Shadow - Ninja
Ryan - Theif

Yes I know Dark Shadow is alot like Shadow, but for now, that's his code name, unless someone could think of another nick for him, I don't want him to have a real name.

Find

Status
None
ah ok kewl

glad I could help u out man :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Now all I need is a code name for "Dark Shadow". I'm thinking Reaper. It has to be something dark.

Find

Status
None
hmmmm.....maybe Raven?

idk just throwing something out there lol

-HNIC

Status
None
Sounds good. Not 100% if that'll make the character a female though, although that would be kinda cool. (A dark elemental girl named Raven.....but then there'd be the sexual assaults of the charecter. Eww)

Find

Status
None
lmao gotta throw those sexual harassment charges out there as a precaution lmao

-HNIC