Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Computer Crashed

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Yeah the topic says it all guys, I lost just about ALL the shit I have n I'm pissed, I still have 2 find a way 2 fix my damn computer cuz my backup cd isnt working

I am sorry guys u probably wont here from me 4 a lil while

my extended apologies 2 Zeemis,whenever u see this man, I was about 75% done with Faris but the damn thing crashed n I lost the data, not 2 mention a bunch of my other stuff

sorry man Sad

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Oh come on, we're all computer geeks here, I'm sure one of us is nerdy enough to know how to retreive deleted files. Tongue
If not, then shame on you for not getting a flash drive, and shame on your computer for crashing. Tongue XD

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
he made a backup CD, which doesn't seem to be doing the trick

personally this sort of thing has happened to me twice in the past (but I don't think I had as much custom data as Poco Loco, like creations and such)

lots of stuff can just be re-downloaded/installed but it's really rough when you have creations and such that haven't been uploaded anywhere

Well, hope that CD works SOMEWHERE you can retrieve your data, good luck man, good luck

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Status
None
Half of my previous statement was in joke form. Here is a translation for your "serious people" out there:
I feal sorry for you.
Hope you get your disk to work.
Good luck.

now you see how bland that is? No wonder I used the joke version! XD

Find

Status
None
thnx everyone Smile I knew it was a joke dont even sweat it :p

naw I got a flash drive, the thing was that somehow my back-up cd got scratched but its w/e I downloaded a backup, but I saved most of my important shyt on my back-up just not rlly any of my hacks or anything like that, luckily I wrote down most of the shyt I changed so that shouldn't be 2 much of a hastle

any good burning programs out there guys?

idk about power iso or express burn tho =/

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I feel for you bro, I've had my comp die before and it really sucks.
  Find

Status
None
ugh yea

I am getting on here thru my phone.....connection sux Sad

-HNIC

Status
None
XD Phone internet fails.

Find

Status
None
tell me about it Sad

-HNIC