Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
News Str8 From Lord J

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I just spoke with Lord J earlier today (the guy that made FF3USME for those that don't know)

next month he is going to attempt to create a full dialog and font editor (this includes in-battle event text)

u bastards got me 2 thank 4 convincing him lmao j/k

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I've also recently talked to him about updating a few of the unfinished parts of the editor.
A lot of the unfinished parts are filled in with "?".
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png

He replied back to my email saying he'd fix them all if I would just tell him what they are.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
nice man

he is a really cool dude u know, he actually takes time to reply to people even though he is always bombarded with crap from random people lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC