Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Leo monster sprite

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
This one is for capt.catchphrase, he is a little bit too big loll Give me some feedbacks

[Image: q326opjs7x3izdq4g.jpg]
[Image: pbuhl856rbecev34g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(05-07-2013, 10:51 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: This one is for capt.catchphrase, he is a little bit too big loll Give me some feedbacks

[Image: 46ffspdirf6tmr04g.jpg]

[Image: pbuhl856rbecev34g.jpg]

Lol, he does kinda look like Schwarzenegger. But honestly, that's how I pictured him in my head.

The only criticism I would give is in order to make him more like his PC sprite, the shoulder pads would have to be a lighter shade of blue, like what you see on Edgar here, since they share the same palette. Smile

Not a big fan of the hand gesture, but I see that you got it from the concept art, so that's not a big deal. At least you didn't make his lips ungodly huge too. XD
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I would put more detail into his jacket if I were you

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
@capt.catchphrase I tried to make his shoulder blue but it dont fit. I dont have enough colors and it look weird !

@poco I updated my post and added more shading to his jacket
  Find

Status
None
I see it

work on the sleeves more

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Done! :-)
  Find

Status
None
thats better

-HNIC

Status
None
thanks poco ;-)
  Find

Status
None
np man

I would try a darker green to see how it looks, like maybe a hunter green or even forest green would work

-HNIC

Status
None
yes poco , I like him more with a darker color, I also changed is pose,

[Image: a1fv1167mg150d94g.jpg]
  Find