Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Help

Status
None
im working a project right now, and i have come across one annoying glitch i would like to fix, but i do not know how, i have changed the Terra Sprite, but when she is in Magitek Armor, when she faces to her left and right she reverts back to her original self, is there a way to fix that

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
you should import the .bin file of her in the FF3SpriteEditor (the relm icon one)

make sure you open up an untouched ff3/6 rom export her .bin file

then open up the one that u need to fix and import the untouched .bin file

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ill try that, its sorta weird when Bartz magically turns into Terra with Neon green hair and white eyes

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
lmao wow I see what u mean :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC