Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Goku Sprite Sheet

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None

Go check sutebenu's tutorial, its really good and well explained. You should try to use a model to make your sprite because if its not ff6 style, it looks weird. Also you should use ff3usme to import and change your palettes. you can also copy paste with ff3usme.ff3se is good if you want to see the whole sprite.feel free to use this

[Image: t34t6x565p49l4b4g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Thanks alot for the tips! I decided to use Shao Khan as the "Trance" morph for "Complete Sephiroth" as Terra, at least for testing. I have to play through my patch and see what monsters are glitched so I can fix them before posting who's materials I used to create everything in the patch.

I posted an earlier version of the patch I made that has alot of custom abilities which the animations took some time to make and I also made the system where every skill is learned from an item and removed all the lores from enemies in order to put regular magic into the lore section and a changed the pointers to who learns what magic and a whole ton of crazy stuff that anyone with half a braincell could do if they read tutorials on this site.

Once I'm done with testing and everything is good to go I'll post the new patch and give credit to everyone who's work has been used within the patch. Mainly just sprites made by other people have been used.

Maybe once I get my skills up I can create amazing sprites like the mortal kombat ones I've been seeing.

Amazing how much detail someone can put into such a small pixelated image.

I will obviously ask the originators of the sprites before I post a patch with their sprites in the patch and if not I'll just revert the sprites back to original sprites so people who download the patch can just put their own sprites in or whatever lol.

If I knew more about coding I'd make a midi editor for this site but sadly I don't haha, I'm a musician/lead singer of a hard rock band and I'd love to put my piano skills to use and make some killer audio for the game but the methods being used so far seem a little too tedious atm for me.

It'd be awesome if someone made it so you could just use fruity loops to make a midi and then just insert it in place of songs already created in the game.

That'd probly be a ton of work. I'd almost say I'd pay someone to make an audio midi/song editor for ff3usme.

I love to ramble about this kind of stuff so i'll cut it off here haha. I love this website!

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Good idea, hopefully you can find the right base for him.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I think Sabin as a base works just fine for a goku sprite,

if you want/need any pointers on spriting add me on skype or something and I'll take you under my wing

pocoloco211

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Thanks alot man! actually at this point i'm testing out the inner workings of my hack, trying to get rid of the stupid row command and replace it with magitek so I can make more room on the battle menu. It's pretty awesome that everyone here seems to help eachother out. Makes me feel like maybe there is hope left for humanity hahaha

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find