Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sorry to everybody.

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I haven't been on FF6 Hacking for a LONG time now.
I see some differences too,

So, my point is; i want to say Sorry if i got anybody worried, i really am.

And i want to point out i stopped hacking, i have been slacking off these past months and, i want to at least try to get Something done this year, anyway...

Sorry again. Hmm

The past is the past, but we can change our fate of Future.
[Image: amcvab.png]
Final Fantasy III: Recrution

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
No need to apologize, hacking and all this is great but we understand that RL does sometimes get in the way; your spark of interest doesn't always have to be on; take me for example I used to sprite out of wazoo but nowadays I sprite only when I truly feel like doing it which isn't that often anymore. The spark is still there but it doesn't always burn bright for a long time. Do what you can or want when you feel the urge to do it. No one can ask any more from you.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
Hey, don't worry about it. We all get busy and have things to do. I've been busy my own self and have barely made a presence on the forum in the past several weeks. You're better off taking a break from things than working at it and getting frustrated.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
Do not give up easily. I not like you,you can make sprite and i can't. So not give up Okay?

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
Real life obligations trump the Internet 10 times out of 10. It's not just a rule I set for myself regarding MMOs. Laugh

Seriously, though...I don't work on my fledgling hack 100% of the time either; it's something I do when I get the time and the inclination. Going to school full-time and running my own business makes my spare time quite valuable indeed, so I can imagine that yours is too. Do what you can when you can; the community will still be here.
  Find