Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Welcome to FF6 Hacking!

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Final Fantasy VI Hacking (FF6 Hacking for short) has just opened by Zeemis. I plan to submit information regarding FF6 hacks here. Everyone is allowed to submit resources where it'll then go under a process of verification and perhaps then added.

Welcome to your number one resource for Final Fantasy VI hacking. Smile
  Find

Status
None
Heh... dont I feel welcomed Tongue

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Good 2 be here man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Cool. This will be helpful Tongue

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None

Threads: 12
Status
None
Hey everybody, I'm sort of new at this, but I'll try and submit stuff if it's worth it.
  Find

Status
Traitor
(06-07-2009, 08:31 PM)RajaHibiki Wrote: Hey everybody, I'm sort of new at this, but I'll try and submit stuff if it's worth it.

We'll give you feedback on it as well.
The rules shouldn't be to tight around here seeing as this is a website for helping others with their hacks and FFVI hacking resources. I'll try to be lenient as long as there aren't idiots who post.
Meaning no stupid questions like "WARE KAN DOWNLOADZ GAME?!?!?!".
A typo here and there is fine, but when it seems deliberate, that's the problem :p

Sorry but my only rule is you at least attempt to try and speak and spell right. Smile
Also try and post in the right forum, not really a rule as much as a considerate action. If you post your hack in the wrong forum, chances are it won't be viewed as much as in the right forum. Smile

Happy posting and I hope we can help you as much as possible!
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
I feel like I should've introduced myself, I'm w00tage111 on Youtube, the guy with the weird lazily made hacks
  Find

Status
Traitor
(06-07-2009, 08:49 PM)Azure_Kudo Wrote: I feel like I should've introduced myself, I'm w00tage111 on Youtube, the guy with the weird lazily made hacks

Oh man!
How are you?! Laugh

Lazy or not, you should seriously consider submitting your hacks here! ^_^;
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
I will, but for now I'm working on the one for your contest, although I can get the one with all the untested bosses for now (it was kinda discontinued)
  Find