Forum Update

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
News
Boss Challenge
Hi all, I haven't done an official announcement in near ages. So here's the good stuff; the forums have undergone some changes, and for the best.
Everyone congratulate Lockirby2 for winning the global boss challenge! For getting first place, and defeating all my toughest creations, he won:
1. A custom forum dedicated to his hack.
2. This custom user title that's displayed under his name.
[Image: 1stplace.gif]

Plugins and Addons
New Chatroom!
1. You can access this new chatroom by going to the front page and clicking "Chatroom" in the navigation menu.
2. Whenever you are on this site, look down at the bottom of any page. You will notice a new horizontal menu with a "+" sign to the far right. Click that + and it'll bring up a chatroom popup window. To close, there is a white text-based button called "Close" at the top right.

New Thread Editor
Writing a thread is now as similar as writing your essays for your English classes. Yeah!

Spam Protection
For you moderators and staff members out there, I've updated the spam and bot protection plugins.

Custom Fonts!
I am currently working on getting various fonts that are seen within the first seven Final Fantasy games to be implemented into these forums. This means that you'll be able to use a Final Fantasy 6 font if you felt like within your threads.

Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
Now,Starting opening this chatroom! Haha!!! Laugh

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find