Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Questions and my project

Status
None
Okay well, this site is highly reliable, and I wanted to share my project idea with a few questions.

My project is making a Final Fantasy Dissidia, RPG version. Using FFVI's engine to do the whole thing (because their sprites and animations are obviously the best of the 2-d games) anyways, all I need to worry about now is sprite editing.

Right now, I'm using FF3se, as it's very user friendly. However, it's not cutting it.

As for the questions, my main one is, Can I use WoL-Tidus each having separate color palettes? because I want each character to look distinct.

My second question is, can anyone provide me with some good sprites that can make this work? Please, if anyone can help, it would be wonderful. If anyone wants to help with the actual thing, I'm open for help, you will be credited. Anyways, yeah.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well it sounds like you want to change someone's palette, to change one individual's palette you are going to have to hack the interior of the game using a hex editor

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I'm not too proficient with hex editors. I need a little outside help then, I suppose.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well it depends on what you need to do

if its a small tweak like that, I'm sure you can figure it out, you can look @ Lord J's website for a reference or you can just ask the guys @ Pandora's Box Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC