Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suggestion Box

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Hey guys, I figured it would be a really good idea to create a suggestion box on how to improve FF6 over-all

there are no limitations to this post so keep the suggestions coming Smile

one suggestion I recently thought up of was putting mini bosses in certain areas of the game

one that I put in my hack was fighting a weaker Umaro in the WOB

for some reason there are 2 umaro enemies in the game, but u never face one of them, there is of course the time u fight him when he joins u but thats it, I made it so that in the WOB when u have Terra, Edgar, & Bannon, there is a slight chance (1/16 chance) u can face him, I gave him 15,000 HP and he does pretty decent damage (he isnt really hard but if u are careless he can kill u) of course u can always go back to the small area in the Narshe cave and fight him as much as u want (its really for decent exp 4 that early part of the game but nothing else)

speaking of Narshe, when u get there in the WOR, I created a custom Ice Spirit boss that there is that slight chance u can run into it (be on the lookout for a video someday) Wink

another suggestion is hooking up certain weapons

a good example is making all claws act like a genji glove, all claws can be equipped in each hand

another is for spears, all spears can enhance jump (you can get rid of the dragon horn relic if u want for an extra item)

and of course we all know the regular shyt like custom mugshots, characters, and character edits

but yeah

throw some suggestions out there and be sure to leave some feedback

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC