Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Character Avalon

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ok ok so yeah we all know I've thrown up 2 teasers recently and I am not one to jump from sprite to sprite without finishing one 1st (although I technically didnt officially start either lolz)

I decided to make this guy for Nattak, replacing his Sigfried, as u can see he uses his armor, but I removed the cape, so I had a lot of work to do, not only that making a few custom poses to keep him unique as well

his hair is nearly identical to my custom char Jason (I slightly tweaked it, not by much though)

without further ado here he is, Avalon

[Image: imgshk.png]

(for this image I gave him an actual tent lol no offense Mike)

lets have some feedback

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (12-12-2012)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Maybe you can throw up the blue-haired version when you get the time under it to show how that looks, see what people think looks better. Thanks again for the sprite Poco!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
u got it bro,

atm I'm 2 lazy 2 make a blue haired version, but I am working on a lil surprise 4 u man Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
He reminds me a lot of Roy or Ike from the Japanese Fire Emblem games and Super Smash Bros. Melee, their only appearance here in the states.
Uh, excuse me, Ike was the hero of the Fire Emblem games here in the states, it was Roy who was in Melee with Marth.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I really like this sprite. love the swords on his back and that custom sprite in the empty space looks awesome! Wink
  Find

Status
None
thanks a lot for the input guys Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
wow you always do such good work, your sprites are my favorite in the database. I plan on using a lot of your sprites in my hack if thats ok? hopefully you do finish avalon and Talon as i have spots for both. I think this would be a good shadow replacement he just looks like a baddass merc to me Laugh
  Find

Status
None
thanks a lot

so long as u credit me 4 using my work I have no problem with u using them at all

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
oh ofc. i have a text sheet saved of all the patches and sprites and all creators that i have used so far. im an artist so even if works are used by other artists i will give credit because reputation is everything when you share your work for free. i also will try to contact all users who's work i have used. That way if they have any info such as websites, e-mail, deviant art, youtube accounts that they want included in the readme file i can get everyone's info out there in the patch, which helps with getting commissions and more advertising.
  Find

Status
None
glad 2 hear it man

-HNIC