Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Request - Sephiroth + Safer Sephiroth (Monster Sprites)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hi guys,

I just wanted to know if there was a Sephiroth/Safer Sephiroth Monster sprites around here, as I searched for hours and found NOTHING... (one of my pals don't want Kefka to the main bad guy anymore) So if any of you has a Sephiroth sprite to replace an enemy, could it be be possible to post it here? I would also need a Safer Sephiroth sprite to replace Kefka's ''godly form''. Thanks.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
There is no Sephiroth monster sprite on the site. There is one guy that could maybe draw you one but I don't know if he's too busy or have the time. There are other options however. You could make a request to a specialized spriting community that has more active spriters like the Spriter resources forum.

Also have you tried sites like Pixiv ? The Japanese web also has a lot of surprise. You just need to know where to look. Goode luck!

Edit: I found this GIF in 2 minutes of search. It could be a base for you Sephiroth.

[Image: Seph.gif]
  Find

Status
None
I went on TSR and found nothing... No sprites anywhere on that japanese database site. And Google didn't helped either. Man, I wish there was some Sephiroth sprites, like, in the overworld and monsters to replace Kefka, but I found nothing, so I can't replace Kefka at all... Also, does someone know any tool to edit a character's name in the game?
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(11-18-2012, 04:00 AM)NitroHedgehog Wrote: I went on TSR and found nothing... No sprites anywhere on that japanese database site.

I talked about making a request on the forum of the community of TSR or others spriting community. Search a bit... And I talked about the japanese WEB, not only the two site I posted the link of.

(11-18-2012, 04:00 AM)NitroHedgehog Wrote: Man, I wish there was some Sephiroth sprites, like, in the overworld and monsters to replace Kefka, but I found nothing, so I can't replace Kefka at all...

You didn't look very far. There is two Sephiroth character sprite in the database: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/downloads.php?cat=7

(11-18-2012, 04:00 AM)NitroHedgehog Wrote: Also, does someone know any tool to edit a character's name in the game?

You can use FF3usME for this. The editor can be found on Lord J's site or in the tools section.
  Find

Status
None
(11-18-2012, 04:55 AM)Veridis Quo Wrote: I talked about making a request on the forum to the community of TSR. And I talked about the japanese WEB, not only the two site I posted the link of...
Oops, I somehow...misunderstood what you meant. Sad

(11-18-2012, 04:55 AM)Veridis Quo Wrote: You didn't look very far. There is two Sephiroth character sprite in the database: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/downloads.php?cat=7...
Finger I didn't even KNEW that the Downloads section was for sprites. (I feel dumb...) I thought it was for tools, patches or such. But now I found what I was looking for. Thank you! Smile

(11-18-2012, 04:55 AM)Veridis Quo Wrote: You can use FF3usME for this. The editor can be found on Lord J's site or in the tools section.
I actually use this tool a lot. I'll try changing the names.

(11-18-2012, 04:55 AM)Veridis Quo Wrote: Edit: I found this GIF in 2 minutes of search. It could be a base for you Sephiroth. [Image: Seph.gif][/
Thank you! It's spendid! Now I can finish my own hack!!!
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
I just remembered, Zeemis used a Sephiroth sprite in a hack... Why don't you ask him where he took it or just take the sprite from the hack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GayNJ-TFo
  Find

Status
None
(11-18-2012, 05:09 AM)Veridis Quo Wrote: I just remembered, Zeemis used a Sephiroth sprite in a hack... Why don't you ask him where he took it or just take the sprite from the hack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GayNJ-TFo

I tried, but... ''File blocked for violation/Invalid or deleted file'' it says. I went there WAY before I asked the request about the sprite of Sephiroth. Man, I was dissapointed when I saw it was removed from MediaFire. If the download link would have worked, I would never have asked for a Sephiroth sprite...
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(11-19-2012, 01:12 AM)NitroHedgehog Wrote: I tried, but... ''File blocked for violation/Invalid or deleted file'' it says. I went there WAY before I asked the request about the sprite of Sephiroth. Man, I was dissapointed when I saw it was removed from MediaFire. If the download link would have worked, I would never have asked for a Sephiroth sprite...

Zeemis is the owner of this site, send him a pm or something.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I no longer have the hack and I can't find it on Media fire. :/
Do none of these not work for you?
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe...-k8AShroFw
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(11-19-2012, 11:03 PM)Zeemis Wrote: Do none of these not work for you?
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe...-k8AShroFw

I agree that this is more than enough. There is at least 4 or 5 I could use there...
  Find