Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy The Untold Stories - Chapter 6

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This one seems like it's the one that's on everyone's mind right now, so I guess we can start with Chapter Six. (We'll do this starwars style I guess, start in the middle, go to the end, then do the begining and make our way to the middle.) This role was made for Gogo, because he has no background at all that is explained in the game.

Here are my thoughts:
We start the game in a frozen desert, Gogo is looking for his lost tribe. (I figured a tribe of mimes. Since a kingdom or empire of mimes sounds really wrong.) After transversing the large frozen desert, Gogo finds his tribe raided and everyone is either dead or has been kidnapped. Gogo goes to his tent and finds that his sister is on the brink of death. Quickly giving her a hi-potion, she is given enough life force to be able to get back to normal with rest. A few days later, the two depart to find who or what did this.

This is just the begining. I would like to keep the frozen desert part, and the new charecter part. The rest is editable.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I vote we include ourselves as characters, one of us in each chapter. Just a suggestion. Making the sprites would be cool too, I think at least.
  Find