Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New style sprite sheets

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
So, I am new to the boards. I have been tinkering with sprites for something like 10 years... I always did my work in FF3usSpriteED... but I see everyone here uses FF3se... my version was dusty and unused so I downloaded a fresh copy to make sure I was current and exported my sprite files... but I am coming up a few sprites short on the page.

Huh

Is there a tool to do the whole "New style" sprite sheet? or are these images edited by hand? I want to make sure I'm doing the correct thing because I intend to start doing some more serious hacking in the near future.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I use the same editor u do, we just use ff3se and usme to export the image and show them off

usme exports it in the new format

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Edrin,did you used make sprites like this:
[Image: 14633.png]

Status
Obliviscence
I'm not sure whether you are asking me if I made that sprite or if that's the sprite sheet style I used.

I did not make that spritesheet, it looks like setzers body with sabins head, I generally try to be a little more original with my outfits and hair. I have 3 sheets I just put in the gallery, a red mage that needs some touching up, and completed pages for my renditions of vicks and wedge without their uniforms. I have several unfinished sheets on my computer that I am tinkering with again now too. I have never released any of my work on the internet until the 3 I just posted.

I always did my editing directly in the sprite editor, I never did the import/export thing except for saving sheets, never to edit and reimport.
  Find

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
1: he didnt ask you if you made it.
2: he asked you if thats the er... sprite sheet style you use.
thats all he wanted to asked

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
Obliviscence
Erm... I guess. Its the kind that I ended up with when I tried to export so I could upload my sprites here, but I'm going to get that fixed so that I have the chocobo riding sprites and other faint sprite in there too.
  Find