Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
We Want You!

Status
None
With 2013 just starting and FF6 Hacking in for the long haul, we are seeking talented and skilled people for two specific positions.
They are....

Forum Technician:
-Ability to create custom themes with provided art.
-Ability to edit existing forum template themes
-Ability to write, and/or Edit MyBB Plugins
-Must have skype, and be available at certain times.

*Notes*
As a forum technician, you are expected to be able to upgrade the site, fix general issues and most importantly and most prevalent, create forum themes. Zeemis will provide all the art while the community will vote for the themes him and you will be creating. If you cannot write or edit MyBB plugins but are able to create forum themes, you will most likely be awarded this position. If you qualify for all of these prerequisites, but don't have skype or do but don't bother to get on, you're entirely useless. Being present is key. Hurrrrrr.

IRC Moderator
-Ability to create, and register an IRC channel on an IRC server.
-Ability to answer with general/advanced knowledge of IRC inquiries.
-Ability to answer general/advanced FF6 Hacking inquiries
-Ability to be kind, nice and generally pleasant.
-Must have skype, and be available at certain times.

*Notes*
If people have questions in IRC, we expect this user to be able to answer those questions thoroughly. While IRC may be inactive at times, we expect you to be present. If you do not have a general understanding of FF6 Hacking knowledge but are able to moderate an IRC channel proficiently, you will most likely be awarded this position. If you qualify for all of these prerequisites, but don't have skype or do but don't bother to get on, you're entirely useless. Being present is key. Hurrrrrr.

Apply for this position in this thread, interviews will be conducted on Skype.
This is not a paid position, no one at FF6 Hacking gets paid. All slave labor. :3

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I'm not officially applying for forum technician but I can try making a theme if you give me time.

If by a theme you mean a HTML, XHTML combined with CSS template for your pages, I can most likely make one. I would need too look at the current themes to have a good idea.

I don't know what MyBB plugins are (I know what they are I mean from a structural point of view), but if it's JavaScript code I can edit them. Creating one from scratch would take longer, but I would first need to check some plugins.

I had 3 web programming classes, but we focus on validations and dynamic content so the aesthetic of the pages is a lot less important. I'm not a web designer for that matter but more a web programmer.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I highly consider downloading MyBB to get a feel for it. That's how we'll be making themes, on an offline server and not on here.
  Find