Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
doma survivor to crono tease (chrono trigger)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
this is not my creation.. just altering loco's survivor palette to look more like crono.. hair and shirt needs to be edited along with different casting and battle animations.. let me know if I should work on this or if someone already is working on it

[Image: imgshk.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I have a crono sprite sheet that's unfinished if you want it?
I'll upload later today, it should help a lot Wink

UPDATE*

Here's the Crono sheet, hope it helps Wink
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
cool thanks.. i was having trouble fitting hair and bandanna.. how come you never finished? it looks good
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
You'll probobly have to resize him a bit and you might not be able to fit all the coulers in but his a great base. Wink

And I didn't make him lol, the people who made Dragon Fantasy II made him.
Just incase you don't know (which I doubt you do lmao) Dragon Fantasy is a Final Fantasy Cross Dragon Quest game for RPG Maker 2000. Its all in japanes though and there's still no way to pay it without a japanes computer yet. The game looks amazing though!
Here's a video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en_G...3ZqsnMp61I
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
so far the edit is looking decent

but I was considering doing crono but never got around to it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hail to the champion baby! Amazing sprite Laugh
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
I ain't really feeling this edit. It's a nice job emulating the colors, but I don't see it in the sprite. Too many inconsistentcies I guess. An original one would be nice though.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Chrono casts spells with his arms raised on the air, while this sprite doesn't. The laughing is also weird...?

Status
Mental-Break
all i did was add different hair to the first sprite and color change lmao.. but thanks to FEOK i can make my own sprites from that other sheet.. hopefully its size is not too tall or i will lose a lot of detail..

@Loco.. if you are currently creating him let me know so i don't make an uglier version of him

@nattak & angelo.. if i do create him, ill make everything custom since it will be the last sprite edit.. and ill keep in mind to raise his arms for casting and change his laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
he is 3 pixels too high actually

some of his hair will be cut off, but it wont look all that bad

worst case scenario u can just cut off the very bottom pixel (the soles of his shoes basically) but thats up 2 u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC