Poll: Which of the three characters would you like to see in my next hack?
This poll is closed.
(FFII) Firion 25.00% 2 25.00%
(FFIII) Luneth - Onion Knight 25.00% 2 25.00%
(FFV) Bartz - Freelancer 50.00% 4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Characters Coming

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
So I've been thinking a lot about this lately, which new characters should I pick?
Well I've come down to three choices, so pick wisely. Smile
The following sprites are what I'll probably be using unless provided with better otherwise.

Firion:
[Image: PureZC_Firion_Test-2.png]

Luneth:
[Image: imgshk.png]

Bartz:
[Image: imgshk.png]

My thoughts for each of the sprite sets above and their respective characters.

Firion, it's a Locke edit... meh.. I like Firion and he's seems pretty neat.
I have yet to complete FFII unfortunately so I may hold off on this guy, depending on everyones choice.

Luneth, I really loved FFIII and I liked this character. Luneth as an Onion Knight was considered blue, so I'll just do a quick color edit of him. As for the sprite, I like it. It was official made by Square-Enix I believe as well.

Bartz, I absolutely loved FFV and loved Bartz (Butz to some). Bartz was a fairly cool fellow, he had a Chocobo and such.
You can read about all three over at the FFWiki website. I like the sprite set provided by Poco Loco.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I might try and complete Bartz for u man Smile

the thing is someone did it for me as a favor but formatted it wrong, but seeing as how most of it is done I just have to place it in the right way and add his dead and riding sprites

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
You don't have to add the Chocobo riding sprite, but you can.
Also, make sure you reduce the colors to 12 or so.
The color count for your sprite sheet is currently at 16541 unique colors...
  Find

Status
None
oh yeah that much I am aware of man dont sweat that :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: 14mt2rs.png]I'd tryed the Cecil Sprites but it kept failing.:-/

Status
Traitor
(06-07-2009, 06:23 PM)Micki Chiba Wrote: [Image: 14mt2rs.png]I'd tryed the Cecil Sprites but it kept failing.:-/

You should submit these here. Smile
  Find

Status
None
its not bad Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
Firion looks like a good one. I'd use him, i'm adding Vaan and I MIGHT add Firion as well.

Status
Traitor
Micki Chiba, can I submit the new Cecil sprites?
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't know if these are worth submitting, since it's just a Celes mod, but here's Kuja
Another mediocre one, but here it is. Sheena
  Find